Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
And the hits just keep onnnn coming.

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/8/10/...Wi8c1aHzdo

For [BLEEP] sake!!   Wallbash Wallbash Wallbash Sick

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://www.jaguars.com/news/training-ca...ition-more

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

This season feels like a train wreck in the making. We finally go get a premium QB and the rest of the team falls apart #becausejaguars
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2019, 08:27 PM by SeldomRite.)

(08-10-2019, 08:14 PM)EricC85 Wrote: This season feels like a train wreck in the making. We finally go get a premium QB and the rest of the team falls apart #becausejaguars

"Premium QB"

If the jags had a "premium QB" they're be fine with this level of injury issues.

I mean, while it sucks, this isn't really a huge surprise at all.

Was the preseason opener a prelude?
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Lee WR - injured
Robinson LT - injured
Taylor RT - injured

I wouldn’t play any starter until week 1.

Time to move on from the albino tiger

After watching the entire press conference by Marrone yesterday, never seen him so dejected.
I mean, we had 3 guys who injured their knee last year and none of them will be ready for the season. I was expecting Lee not to be ready and honestly that loss isn't too heavy for the WR group. But Cam Robinson and Jake Ryan (no timetable to return), not getting them back to start the season is a bad break.

As Marrone was listing all the injured players, despite keeping them out of the game and with a less heavy training camp (big change in his philosophy after last year), he was completely dejected. Norwell was kept out and still yesterday wasn't practicing, Taylor fell on the ground during the Baltimore practices and hurt his knee (no timetable to return), the TE group is in trouble again with Oliver, Swaim and Koyack all out at the moment.
At some point he said that the next step would be just to not even practice but have walkthroughs with the way players are dropping.

Hopefully at least Taylor and Norwell will get back within a few days or I don't even want to think about our OL....

after all games were played Jags only nfl team to not score points this weekend.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(08-10-2019, 08:14 PM)EricC85 Wrote: This season feels like a train wreck in the making. We finally go get a premium QB and the rest of the team falls apart #becausejaguars

Josh Wells is arguably a better pass protector than Cam, just don’t run to his side. Lee is gritty, but I think Chark’s emergence, Westbrook’s continued assent, and Conley and Pryor make him expendable
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

The curse of John Oehser is real.

I expected Cam to not be ready, but Lee is almost a year recovered as he injured his knee 3rd preseason game last season. He reportedly had started running 3 months ago too off to the side, which was very encouraging. Maybe there was a setback or something.

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019, 05:05 PM by Eric1.)

(08-11-2019, 10:01 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I expected Cam to not be ready, but Lee is almost a year recovered as he injured his knee 3rd preseason game last season. He reportedly had started running 3 months ago too off to the side, which was very encouraging. Maybe there was a setback or something.

Lee's injury was bad. Go back and watch it again. There was a lot more damage done to that knee than just a basic ACL tear. Him starting the year on the PUP shouldn't be surprising at all.

(08-11-2019, 05:04 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 10:01 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: I expected Cam to not be ready, but Lee is almost a year recovered as he injured his knee 3rd preseason game last season. He reportedly had started running 3 months ago too off to the side, which was very encouraging. Maybe there was a setback or something.

Lee's injury was bad. Go back and watch it again. There was a lot more damage done to that knee than just a basic ACL tear. Him starting the year on the PUP shouldn't be surprising at all.

I remember the Kazee hit. Just saying he was running 3 months ago, and hasn't appeared to make any improvement. For all we know maybe his career is done.

(08-11-2019, 06:06 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 05:04 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Lee's injury was bad. Go back and watch it again. There was a lot more damage done to that knee than just a basic ACL tear. Him starting the year on the PUP shouldn't be surprising at all.

I remember the Kazee hit. Just saying he was running 3 months ago, and hasn't appeared to make any improvement. For all we know maybe his career is done.

It was just jogging and light running iirc. Big difference from running full speed and trying to plant/cut on a dime.

(08-11-2019, 03:55 AM)MikePete54 Wrote: Time to move on from the albino tiger

Well its been time they should of resigned ARob and let Lee walk tbh and not signed Moncrief.
No Fun

(08-10-2019, 08:26 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:

"Premium QB"

If the jags had a "premium QB" they're be fine with this level of injury issues.

You know what man (I think?), this may be one of those seldom times when you're right. You probably just shouldn't even bother watching the season since you already know we're going to be dead last in the league.

Rite?

I’m sitting here wondering what we’re they thinking????

How could they let a 1400 and 14 WR just walk? I know Arob didn’t want to be here but I just wouldn’t have let him go without offering him top dollar.

Look at us now. We have the worst WR group in the league. There’s probably some college teams that have better WRs than we do.

(08-11-2019, 10:08 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I’m sitting here wondering what we’re they thinking????

How could they let a 1400 and 14 WR just walk? I know Arob didn’t want to be here but I just wouldn’t have let him go without offering him top dollar.

Look at us now. We have the worst WR group in the league. There’s probably some college teams that have better WRs than we do.

That's a little dramatic.