Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TJ Yeldon

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 10:28 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Judgeing by reports looks like Yeldon has a good chamce of getting cut.  2 carries so far in preseason with 1 fumble.

Just another example of DC brilliant drafting

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019, 12:34 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

Do you hate Dave Caldwell for "...even if he's released."

A genuine question.

I'm not a huge fan of Caldwell either - just wondering if that's part of it for you.

His draft projection was 2-3rd round. Caldwell took him in the 2nd. Even Walter Football compared him to Arian Foster before the draft.....

So he gets cut. So be it. He's gone. Let him go.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(08-15-2019, 12:34 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Do you hate Dave Caldwell for "...even if he's released."

A genuine question.

I'm not a huge fan of Caldwell either - just wondering if that's part of it for you.

No, i dont hate Dave hes just not very good, just look at his history.  Tebow had the chance to come here but he chose the Jets, the decision that ended his career

(08-15-2019, 07:25 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(08-15-2019, 12:34 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Do you hate Dave Caldwell for "...even if he's released."

A genuine question.

No, i dont hate Dave hes just not very good, just look at his history.  Tebow had the chance to come here but he chose the Jets, the decision that ended his career

What???? 

Tebow had a chance to come to Jax??? 

When? 

LOL

(08-15-2019, 07:25 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

A genuine question.

source?

Thank God we were spared that debacle.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

What a surprise Rolleyes

Lmao I legit had no idea.

I echo Rico's thought above

If we ran the same offense that Den did when Tebow was there that option would of been deadly with MJD. 10 times better and more fun than Gabbert. Funny that yall would of rather Gabbert, doesnt surprise me

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2019, 12:55 PM by RicoTx.)

I would have or would've (but not would of) sold my season tickets rather than put up with the Tebowners...

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2019, 01:26 PM by Perkolater.)

(08-16-2019, 12:51 PM)Rico Wrote: I would have or would've (but not would of) sold my season tickets rather than put up with the Tebowners...

(08-16-2019, 12:51 PM)Rico Wrote: I would have or would've (but not would of) sold my season tickets rather than put up with the Tebowners...

You and me both.

(08-16-2019, 12:42 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: If we ran the same offense that Den did when Tebow was there that option would of been deadly with MJD. 10 times better and more fun than Gabbert. Funny that yall would of rather Gabbert, doesnt surprise me

So the answer to TrivialPursuit's question is yes.

Gabbert, for all his flaws, is still a better QB prospect than Tebow.

That's why he's, ya know, got a job.

(08-16-2019, 02:49 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Gabbert, for all his flaws, is still a better QB prospect than Tebow.

Prospect?   Maybe

Player ? No

You think Gabbert would of taken that 1-4 Den team to the playoffs and won a playoff game.  Tebow has a wiinning record in the NFL.

(08-16-2019, 03:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 02:49 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Gabbert, for all his flaws, is still a better QB prospect than Tebow.

Prospect?   Maybe

Player ? No

You think Gabbert would of taken that 1-4 Den team to the playoffs and won a playoff game.  Tebow has a wiinning record in the NFL.

That's such bull [BLEEP]. So many things outside of your mancrush went right for them to make the playoffs.  Who knows if he would HAVE.

(08-16-2019, 03:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:

Prospect?   Maybe

Player ? No

That's such bull [BLEEP]. So many things outside of your mancrush went right for them to back into the playoffs.  Who knows if he would HAVE.

(08-16-2019, 05:43 PM)Rico Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 03:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Prospect?   Maybe

Player ? No

That's such bull [BLEEP]. So many things outside of your mancrush went right for them to back into the playoffs.  Who knows if he would HAVE.

Laughing Sometimes the truth hurts

(08-16-2019, 06:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 05:43 PM)Rico Wrote: That's such bull [BLEEP]. So many things outside of your mancrush went right for them to back into the playoffs.  Who knows if he would HAVE.

Laughing Sometimes the truth hurts

The only truth here is that Tebow was/is a garbage QB. If he was even half way decent he'd still be in the league and wouldn't have moved on to play minor league baseball.

(08-16-2019, 07:55 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 06:54 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Laughing Sometimes the truth hurts

The only truth here is that Tebow was/is a garbage QB. If he was even half way decent he'd still be in the league and wouldn't have moved on to play minor league baseball.

You didn't hear? Tebow was blackballed out of the league for his religious beliefs.