Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impressions From the Dolphins Game

I can't speak to what percentages the offense played with, either in terms of effort or percentage of the offense utilizes.  If I had to guess, the effort was 100% and the playbook percentage was very little.  But I agree the offense looked disjointed.  Granted, it IS preseason, and it's unlikely the Patriots would be held to 10 points this year like they were against Carolina.  But I was still hoping to see more from those guys.  I'm glad they seemingly emerged from the game relatively healthy, though I am concerned about Chark.
Speaking of Chark, like you, I too was hopeful that he and Cole would rebound to having a big year this year.  If they can, and the team remains healthy, we can have a good run.

I think it was half wanting to stay healthy but also get some real hits so it's a tough line.

I dont think well see much in the last preseason game so cuts will be the next big step. I know I've struggled a bit with this preseason but I get the process but I'm thinking we may need to have some patience with the O. I want them to come out firing week 1 but we have a new QB, new OC, new system, it's going to take a few games for things to start clicking.

I just cant get Cole. Makes that wonder catch against the Pat's and has been down ever since. Is it confidence? I'm interested to see if they play game 4.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2019, 11:06 PM by sfljaguarsfan.)

(08-24-2019, 10:16 AM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 10:06 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

I'm not really seeing anyone defending anything.
 I definitely see you irrationally overreacting to the first half of a preseason game, though.

I am with you guys 100% here, and it bodes well for both aspects of our defense (run/pass).
Throwing Capers into this mix should only help the unit's efficiency IMO.

Calling it flukey rather than a terrible decision sounds like defending to me, but if saying bad play won't cut it is overreacting then I'm overreacting. We'll see how it goes in the regular season.

Buddy, you have the most accurate name on the forum by a mile. 

I appreciate seeing your opinions and everybody is entitled to post them and yours are typically entertaining, but I honestly think you might have the lowest football acumen on the board. No offense, just my opinion. You didn't happen to change your name from JaguarsWoman or whatever it was did you?

Taylor looks good. Cant wait to see him with Robinson, Norwell, Linder and Richardson. Going to be a good line barring injuries ( knock on wood)

Fournette looks really good, and fast. I think they will get him more involved in the pass game too which will help tremedously.

Dede looks like for a breakout year. I know he got most of the targets, but I do see Conley and Chark making a big impact too.

I hope Oliver is back soon, but I still think we should look for a vet after the cuts.

Defense - no worries. I'd be surprised if we werent the #1 D.

Josh Allen - just wow, but everyone knows that.

BRING ON KC
JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS
FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 
ATLANTS BRAVES