Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Former Jags in Tampa

I’m sitting here watching the game between Tampa and Cleveland. I thought it was interesting that two former Jags quarterbacks are on that team. Gabbert is the backup and looked pretty good before he hurt his shoulder. I’m pleasantly surprised that Sunshine is still in the league and has become a good pro. He no longer goes into the fetal position when the defense closes in. Good for him!

And Byron Leftwich is the OC calling plays for Arian’s offense. I’m proud for him. He was a top flight backup after he left the Jags and is now a solid coach. Love to see former Jags doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I will say this: at face value, Tamps should be a winnable game for us.

But I remember how well coached Arians had the Cardinals when they beat us in 2017, and Tampa has better personnel than the Cardinals had then.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

If anyone can salvage Jameis Winston, Arians is a pretty good choice. Apparently Leftwich is earning a reputation for being a good influence as well.

After watching them in a bit of preseason action however, I'm left feeling skeptical. Arians has some talent down there to work with, but work is what it will require.

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2019, 12:21 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

I always had a soft spot for leftwich. Always thought he would have been a hell of a QB if he just had a quicker release on the ball.

(08-24-2019, 12:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: If anyone can salvage Jameis Winston, Arians is a pretty good choice.  Apparently Leftwich is earning a reputation for being a good influence as well.

After watching them in a bit of preseason action however, I'm left feeling skeptical. Arians has some talent down there to work with, but work is what it will require.

Pun intended?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-24-2019, 12:07 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: If anyone can salvage Jameis Winston, Arians is a pretty good choice.  Apparently Leftwich is earning a reputation for being a good influence as well.

How can Leftwich be any good?  He talks funny and wears his hat wrong.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(08-26-2019, 07:19 AM)Rico Wrote:

How can Leftwich be any good?  He talks funny and wears his hat wrong.

He's obviously stupid.  I'm not sure how he continues to fool everyone.  Next thing you know he'll be a head coach.  Those guys are all dumb.

I always liked Byron Leftwich.  I never thought that he didn't have the "smarts".  I just think that he was basically "a bull in a China shop" when it comes to being a quarterback.  Hopefully he has a long and prosperous career.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.