Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gators vs Miami

Man I was about to lose it at the end of that game.  Pi was going crazy.  Gators have some serious tackling issues, but also have some serious pressure up front on that D.  A squeaker.  Go gators.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019, 08:44 AM by Rockman1966.)

No dog in the fight, my observations.
MIA lost because it was undisciplined. The penalties killed them (14). The obvious hold on the long Toney TD wasn't called. UF D-line destroyed MIA's OL.
Special teams cost Canes the game. The muffed punt cost them 7. The missed chip shot FG cost another 3 (they hit that snd they only have to kick a FG at the end). Giving up 1st down on fake punt allowed UF to score 1st TD.
Very entertaining game to watch.

Franks needs to play a lot better. And the Gators need to throw down the field more often.

Canes weren't supposed to be great this year but they have to like what they saw out of their QB. He just needs to survive behind this oline.

The last 5 minutes of that game seemed like both teams were trying to give the game to the other.

Big props to the Gator defense, though. I think they had 11 sacks. I don't think Miami "lost", I think the Gators won it, despite their mistakes.

Wonder how far UF falls for this(if they do). Also wonder if despite the L, Miami breaks into the top 25.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I was pulling for the Gators simply because the bars in Jacksonville are so much more fun when Florida and FSU are winning.