Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hurricane

Hey guys,

Chiefs fan here, just wondering if the hurricane will move the game. I am coming in from Myrtle beach Friday morning. It looks like it will be fine but how often does downtown flood? thanks

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019, 08:39 PM by JagFanatic24.)

We haven’t heard anything of the game being moved. If I had to guess, the game will be played as normal.

Dorian will be gone by Sunday.

Just seen we've cancelled Tuesday and Wednesday practice. Tuesday was a scheduled off day anyway but seems they are waiting to see what happens for later in the week 

Stay safe you local guys.

(09-02-2019, 08:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: We haven’t heard anything of the game being moved. If I had to guess, the game will be played as normal.

ok yeah my dad is freaking out about the st johns river flooding. We are staying right there on the river.

(09-02-2019, 08:35 PM)iiredshgfbf7 Wrote: Hey guys,

Chiefs fan here, just wondering if the hurricane will move the game. I am coming in from Myrtle beach Friday morning. It looks like it will be fine but how often does downtown flood? thanks

Downtown has flooded once in my 37 years here. That was Irma so the answer is maybe. I doubt if they'll move or reschedule the game. Friday things should be mostly back to normal.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-02-2019, 08:45 PM)hb1148 Wrote:

Downtown has flooded once in my 37 years here. That was Irma so the answer is maybe. I doubt if they'll move or reschedule the game. Friday things should be mostly back to normal.
Cool deal thanks man

Not that you need to hear it from me, but you guys have a helluva team. 

Not many offenses scare us with our defense. 

The Chiefs' offense is at the top of that list, from my perspective.  It'll be interesting to see if we can slow you down.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(09-02-2019, 09:00 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

The Chiefs' offense is at the top of that list, from my perspective.  It'll be interesting to see if we can slow you down.

They are good but even the best offense can't score if they're not on the field. Here's to many 18 play scoring drives by our offense! Smile
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(09-02-2019, 09:05 PM)hb1148 Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 09:00 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Not that you need to hear it from me, but you guys have a helluva team. 

They are good but even the best offense can't score if they're not on the field. Here's to many 18 play scoring drives by our offense! Smile

Ball control never sounded so good!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Help me out on this one, I seem to recall the Jaguars once offering the stadium to Jaguar players and families prior to an impending hurricane. Did I make this up or did this really happen?

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019, 10:20 PM by iiredshgfbf7.)

(09-02-2019, 09:00 PM)Bullseye Wrote:

yeah its insane coming from a alex smith offense to now mahomes. You guys need to watch Damien Williams at rb, nobody is talking about him but he is forsure gonna be a big time part of the offense, especially in the pass game. Should be a great game but hot its looking like.

(09-02-2019, 08:41 PM)iiredshgfbf7 Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 08:38 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: We haven’t heard anything of the game being moved. If I had to guess, the game will be played as normal.

ok yeah my dad is freaking out about the st johns river flooding. We are staying right there on the river.

It very well could. I hope you and your dad have prepared. 

They may even [BLEEP] the bridges down when the winds get high enough.

Prayers brother

(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019, 11:43 PM by Elitemajik.)

(09-02-2019, 09:29 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Help me out on this one, I seem to recall the Jaguars once offering the stadium to Jaguar players and families prior to an impending hurricane.  Did I make this up or did this really happen?

To my knowledge this has never happened

(09-02-2019, 10:19 PM)iiredshgfbf7 Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 09:00 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Not that you need to hear it from me, but you guys have a helluva team. 

yeah its insane coming from a alex smith offense to now mahomes. You guys need to watch Damien Williams at rb, nobody is talking about him but he is forsure gonna be a big time part of the offense, especially in the pass game. Should be a great game but hot its looking like.

Excited I am.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile