Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AB being AB

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2019, 09:30 AM by RicoTx.)

How is this guy even worth the trouble?

And what the [BLEEP] does his response to his fine even mean?  Can somebody translate it in English?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I have him on my fantasy team....I'm just crossing my fingers he can hold off on the mid game blow-up until late in the season. I know it's coming though.

I seriously think he has CTE issues from football.

The dude is electric on the field but this [BLEEP] has seriously gone to his head. Starting to tear down bridges before games have started.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(09-05-2019, 09:30 AM)Rico Wrote: How is this guy even worth the trouble?

And what the [BLEEP] does his response to his fine even mean?  Can somebody translate it in English?

His response means "These damn people think they can tell me what to do? This is all their fault, and I'm going to act out more to show them who is the real boss around here."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I hope all this drama causes him to fall off. I drafted Tyrell Williams, because I believe Carr will get sick of A.B.'s drama and start focusing more on Williams.

I think all this is just more and more proof that his choice of helmet was a very bad one for the functioning of his brain.

Now him and Mayock got into a heated argument Wednesday night and they are going to suspend Brown.

LOL.

What a jack [BLEEP].

Pretty damn amazing how the Steelers organization were able to keep this guy from the media all those years.

[Image: FB-IMG-1567706068607.jpg]

(09-05-2019, 02:19 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [Image: FB-IMG-1567706068607.jpg]
+1

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2019, 02:38 PM by Mowerguy.)

this was posted about an hour ago...looks like he isn't there for practice.
stand by for more drama from Antonio Clown
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...2458948611
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

It would be glorious if with the suspensions (or possible suspensions eventually) they find a way to void his guarantees (Fournette style) and therefore can cut him losing just 1M in dead cap. Unlikely to happen but man, what a clown he is.

And the media thought he was a genius in "purposely" stilling leverage leverage from the Steelers. NO, this is just who he is now. He's a complete obnoxious, self-orbsobed, turd now and he also has a God complex.

(09-05-2019, 02:50 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: And the media thought he was a genius in "purposely" stilling leverage leverage from the Steelers. NO, this is just who he is now. He's a complete obnoxious, self-orbsobed, turd now and he also has a God complex.

Now?

If NFL teams ever did "blackball" a player it should be this jerk.  A 31 year old child that acts like a spoiled 5 year old.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-05-2019, 02:40 PM)irontrooper83 Wrote: It would be glorious if with the suspensions (or possible suspensions eventually) they find a way to void his guarantees (Fournette style) and therefore can cut him losing just 1M in dead cap. Unlikely to happen but man, what a clown he is.
Supposedly that's what's going to happen. 29 million goes bye bye.

Why is it always the Wide Outs? Too many cracks over the middle of something?

Had to be RESTRAINED by Vontaze Burfect, WOW!
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

I’ve always liked Mayock. I’ve never cared for Gruden. I’ve also never gave a crap for Brown. So, it’s kinda nice seeing this all blow up. Wish Mike the best.

(09-05-2019, 09:34 AM)Brett Wrote: I have him on my fantasy team....I'm just crossing my fingers he can hold off on the mid game blow-up until late in the season. I know it's coming though.

I totally agree with this. Didn't other players who were discovered to have had it begin behaving erratically beyond any 'normal' primadonna antics? Sadly the only way to know if it is actually CTE is during autopsy. Not that anything can be done about it anyway.

(09-05-2019, 05:37 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 09:34 AM)Brett Wrote: I have him on my fantasy team....I'm just crossing my fingers he can hold off on the mid game blow-up until late in the season. I know it's coming though.

I totally agree with this. Didn't other players who were discovered to have had it begin behaving erratically beyond any 'normal' primadonna antics? Sadly the only way to know if it is actually CTE is during autopsy. Not that anything can be done about it anyway.

I vote to do an autopsy.  We’re not losing much.  But think of the valuable info we’ll gain.