Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AB being AB

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Arrest warrant issued

(01-22-2020, 09:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Arrest warrant issued

I stated elsewhere that hopefully Baker Act is invoked. Dude has some problems that need addressed before they become much bigger problems, from both personal and legal standpoints.

(01-23-2020, 10:56 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(01-22-2020, 09:35 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Arrest warrant issued

I stated elsewhere that hopefully Baker Act is invoked. Dude has some problems that need addressed before they become much bigger problems, from both personal and legal standpoints.
I wonder if he has CTE?

(01-23-2020, 11:17 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wonder if he has CTE?

That's most people's narrative these days. I think it's just his personality.

(01-23-2020, 02:42 PM)VisitingCobra Wrote:

That's most people's narrative these days.  I think it's just his personality.

He was never like that before.  Even the people close to him said as such.  He has taken some hard hits over the years.  Burfict gave him a few

(01-23-2020, 02:46 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 02:42 PM)VisitingCobra Wrote: That's most people's narrative these days.  I think it's just his personality.

He was never like that before.  Even the people close to him said as such.  He has taken some hard hits over the years.  Burfict gave him a few

Said it once, I'll say it again.. a lot of mental illness comes out after you hit 30.

(01-23-2020, 11:17 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 10:56 AM)Mikey Wrote: I stated elsewhere that hopefully Baker Act is invoked. Dude has some problems that need addressed before they become much bigger problems, from both personal and legal standpoints.
I wonder if he has CTE?

Sounds like we should go ahead and test for it...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Is was fun to laugh at for a while. Now it's just sad. Dude needs help, if for no other reason, for the sake of his kids.

(01-23-2020, 02:56 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 02:46 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: He was never like that before.  Even the people close to him said as such.  He has taken some hard hits over the years.  Burfict gave him a few

Said it once, I'll say it again.. a lot of mental illness comes out after you hit 30.

I think the battery charge was only for hitting one, though.

@AB has to get to work if he's gonna make it to 30 counts@

AB wearing anti suicide suit in court

Everyone says this is stemming from that popular hit from Burfict.. but, I actually think it is from the OTHER shot he took from Burfict in the end zone.. if you don’t believe me, look it up. Pretty nasty..

(01-23-2020, 03:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

Sounds like we should go ahead and test for it...

Before I giggle too much at this, you do know they have to cut his head open and dissect his brain to test for it, right?

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2020, 12:26 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

(01-22-2020, 12:10 PM)Rico Wrote: LOL

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2853...police-say

Dude.. he’s clearly mentally ill and most likely has severe brain damage.

Anyone Continuing to antagonize him at this point is showing sociopathic behavior.

Have a damn heart.

You people make me sick.. he’s a [BLEEP] fellow human being. Makes me wonder why most of you even watch football in the first place.

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2020, 01:06 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(01-24-2020, 12:25 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:

Anyone Continuing to antagonize him at this point is showing sociopathic behavior.

Have a damn heart.

You people make me sick.. he’s a [BLEEP] fellow human being. Makes me wonder why most of you even watch football in the first place.

How about no?

He assaulted a moving truck operator for no reason.

I have no empathy or sympathy for someone that attacks another human being and neither should you. The only one we should have sympathy for is the guy who was attacked.

(01-24-2020, 11:36 AM)scottyg Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 03:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sounds like we should go ahead and test for it...

Before I giggle too much at this, you do know they have to cut his head open and dissect his brain to test for it, right?

Pretty sure fsg is indeed aware of that. LOL

Dark guy, that one.

(01-24-2020, 12:25 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:

Have a damn heart.

Yes, I'm antagonizing him.  I'm sure he's hanging on my every word.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Hes facing a possible life sentence

(01-23-2020, 11:17 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 10:56 AM)Mikey Wrote: I stated elsewhere that hopefully Baker Act is invoked. Dude has some problems that need addressed before they become much bigger problems, from both personal and legal standpoints.
I wonder if he has CTE?

AB has never been the same since that Vontaze Burfict hit in 2015 playoffs. Just go back and watch/listen to interviews of him before and after that hit. That shot really messed him up.

(01-24-2020, 01:15 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-24-2020, 11:36 AM)scottyg Wrote: Before I giggle too much at this, you do know they have to cut his head open and dissect his brain to test for it, right?

Pretty sure fsg is indeed aware of that. LOL

Dark guy, that one.

[Image: dark-humor-guy-civilian-veteran-denna-bo...900102.png]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato