Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AB being AB

Cant wait for his video running around the yard.

IM FREE, IM FREE!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He’s also free of a super bowl ring.

Hope to never hear of him again

What a P.O.S. that guy is

Not even if he's released

(09-20-2019, 06:05 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You know it’s bad when the pats tap out!

Yeah...so much different than teams like the Jags with a guy with 2 rape civil suits.

(09-20-2019, 07:23 PM)Haterade Wrote: Not even if he's released

+1 for avatar/comment synergy

I mean this is obviously a case of CTE. Dude has it bad.

(09-23-2019, 09:46 AM)MojoKing Wrote: I mean this is obviously a case of CTE. Dude has it bad.

I don't know. I think he may really be this incredibly full of himself. 

We're talking about a man that arrived at training camp by landing a helicopter on a practice field. 

Then the pats released him after they began their own investigation into the second of two seperate sexual assault investigations. 
They obviously didn't like what they saw when they started peeling that onion.  That doesn't say "CTE" to me. 
I think the guy has a some high-order delusional narcissism going on.

(09-23-2019, 09:46 AM)MojoKing Wrote: I mean this is obviously a case of CTE. Dude has it bad.

He really is a completely different person since the Burfict hit a few years back.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-23-2019, 10:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

He really is a completely different person since the Burfict hit a few years back.

[Image: FlickeringFlashyArmyant-max-1mb.gif]

I can't wait for the south park AB episode. They have to make one now..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(09-23-2019, 03:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I can't wait for the south park AB episode. They have to make one now..

I’m surprised they haven’t already.

Furniture? AB don't need no stinking furniture
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-23-2019, 06:23 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 03:14 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I can't wait for the south park AB episode. They have to make one now..

I’m surprised they haven’t already.

Well the season doesn't start until tonight.

(09-25-2019, 10:51 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 06:23 PM)Jags Wrote: I’m surprised they haven’t already.

Well the season doesn't start until tonight.

You've earned one respect point for actually knowing the South Park broadcast schedule.

(09-23-2019, 10:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

I mean.. why aren't boxers and MMA fighters doing this stuff?

They get hit far harder and have zero protection.

(09-25-2019, 11:46 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 10:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: He really is a completely different person since the Burfict hit a few years back.

They are.... A boxer/MMA fighters sole purpose before the fight is to act crazy so that people will buy their PPV.

Boxing and MMA are also individual sports. They don't have to mesh with a team or franchise.

(09-25-2019, 11:46 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 10:30 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: He really is a completely different person since the Burfict hit a few years back.

I, uh......
Wow, swing and a miss.
These guys do have a lot of these same issues.
A lot of the fighters also go weeks or months away from contact after a bout, especially if they are knocked unconscious. Football players maybe sit a week, and then right back on the practice field and into the action again.

(09-25-2019, 12:32 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 11:46 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: I mean.. why aren't boxers and MMA fighters doing this stuff?

I, uh......
Wow, swing and a miss.
These guys do have a lot of these same issues.
A lot of the fighters also go weeks or months away from contact after a bout, especially if they are knocked unconscious. Football players maybe sit a week, and then right back on the practice field and into the action again.

I'm just saying... it was one hit.

And scientifically speaking, a lot of craziness starts after you hit 30.