Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
AB being AB

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2019, 03:59 PM by RicoTx.)

LOL

Teams interested?  Who the [BLEEP] would be stupid enough to sign this guy now?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh dear.

The NFL has turned into a soap opera.

How soon til he's broke?

(09-25-2019, 04:21 PM)Jags Wrote: Oh dear.  

Next on Bravo TV: Stay tuned for tonight's episode of - Real Criminals of the Oakland Raiders !

(09-25-2019, 04:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 04:21 PM)Jags Wrote: Oh dear.  

Next on Bravo TV: Stay tuned for tonight's episode of  - Real Criminals of the Oakland Raiders !

I’ll have to DVR that one.  Right now I’m stuck on Ramsey’s “Hells Backfield” and “Keeping up with the Coughlins”

I may even have a few charges from my tv provider for some of the adult content.  I rented “Mustache the Gardner to trim my bush”.

He's a lunatic. Period.

Pretty stupid too because he lost out on 60+ million dollars because he couldn't keep his mouth shut and his thumbs off his keyboard.

Buuuwaaahhaahhaaa!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(09-30-2019, 09:59 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Buuuwaaahhaahhaaa!!

Hilarious.  

But, good for him for continuing school.  That’s about all the good I can say.

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020, 02:36 PM by RicoTx.)

And the clown show continues.  This guy needs some serious help.

Still cracks me up that some people think we should have signed this guy.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2849...lationship

I was told AB was going to "cut it up" on the Raiders....

Unfortunately (for him), I don't think we've heard the worst of what is going to happen in this [BLEEP] show.

At least he got rid of the blonde stache..... so there is that... I wonder how he thinks this is is going to end. Better yet who is telling him, AB you are killing just stay the course lol

There's every evidence this guy is mentally ill. Even most diva WRs and CBs don't behave like he is. One of the talking heads said yesterday that AB hasn't been right since that hit by Burfict. I don't think he was wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

A large police presence at ABs house right now

(01-21-2020, 05:22 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: A large police presence at ABs house right now
He’s probably cutting a rug.

(01-21-2020, 06:51 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 05:22 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: A large police presence at ABs house right now
He’s probably cutting a rug.

I'm sure

(01-18-2020, 06:09 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: There's every evidence this guy is mentally ill.  Even most diva WRs and CBs don't behave like he is.  One of the talking heads said yesterday that AB hasn't been right since that hit by Burfict.  I don't think he was wrong.

I just hope, for everyone involved's sake, that he doesn't end up getting a Netflix show for the same reasons Hernandez did.
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(01-21-2020, 06:59 PM)pirkster Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 06:09 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: There's every evidence this guy is mentally ill.  Even most diva WRs and CBs don't behave like he is.  One of the talking heads said yesterday that AB hasn't been right since that hit by Burfict.  I don't think he was wrong.

I just hope, for everyone involved's sake, that he doesn't end up getting a Netflix show for the same reasons Hernandez did.

Remember the show a while back that they made with Gary Busey? Awesome show.. I wish they would give Brown a show like that. I'd watch it.. They could call it "A Burfict World" Starring AB..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]