Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Matt Stafford's Wife Recovering after Brain Surgery

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019, 09:53 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Wow .... I had no idea what they were going through.  Pretty amazing.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kelly-staff...50230.html

"Kelly Stafford is opening up about her recovery from a 12-hour surgery five months after she was first diagnosed with a brain tumor, saying she now feels “amazing” and closer to her old self."

[Image: e04cfc40-ae4c-11e9-baf1-4621bc3e86eb]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow! I know the feeling of being told something is wrong, in my case an abdominal mass wrapping itself around my sigmoid colon, having life saving surgery, the setback, etc. I can totally empathize with her. I wish my physical activity level was as quick to return as hers has, especially coming up on a year post-op, but it's coming along.

Matt sounds like my husband. Lol. Not real good at dealing with things like this, but my man did good so I can't complain.