Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Game streams for out of town fans?

Last year I was using a site that produced good HD quality NFL streams, but it's no longer available. If anyone has a good streaming site that they wouldn't mind sharing, I would appreciate you sending it to me via a PM. Would love to be able to watch Jaguar games this year.

Thanks!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-07-2019, 10:46 AM)Brett Wrote: Last year I was using a site that produced good HD quality NFL streams, but it's no longer available. If anyone has a good streaming site that they wouldn't mind sharing, I would appreciate you sending it to me via a PM. Would love to be able to watch Jaguar games this year.

Thanks!

I usually go to reddit and search for nfl streaming games, there's always some good quality streams there. Not only NFL but basically any sport, college or pro, you can think of.

Just Google reddit nfl streams.
It's hard to explain over text, but you should be able to figure it out from there. Assuming you kind of know how to do it.
s
;

;

All you really need to do when googling NFL Reddit Streams is to remember to close any popups and plan on possibly having to click on some x's to close ads that cover the stream. It's really easy once you've done it once or twice.

search Sports HD but have adblocker.

Just a friendly reminder.  Though we are in no way affiliated with The Jaguars or The NFL, we do not allow links to unapproved and/or possibly illegal means of viewing a game.  Giving users hints as far as what to search for is fine, but it should not go beyond that in the public forum.

Thanks

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Just be sure to install an ad blocker like uBlock or your machine will be transformed into a bitcoin mining bot.

You can stream through DirecTV Sunday Ticket.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2019, 08:03 AM by snowwolf776.)

(09-07-2019, 10:46 AM)Brett Wrote: Last year I was using a site that produced good HD quality NFL streams, but it's no longer available. If anyone has a good streaming site that they wouldn't mind sharing, I would appreciate you sending it to me via a PM. Would love to be able to watch Jaguar games this year.

Thanks!

I have a great one for you. its called your local sports bar. then you can watch it on tv.  My dad,and i go every sunday cause we live in North Carolina.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-07-2019, 04:51 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Just a friendly reminder.  Though we are in no way affiliated with The Jaguars or The NFL, we do not allow links to unapproved and/or possibly illegal means of viewing a game.  Giving users hints as far as what to search for is fine, but it should not go beyond that in the public forum.

Thanks

Thanks, before posting this I reached out to one of your moderators to approve posting this topic. He said it would be fine and to set it up to have people message me privately with their answers. Unfortunately it didn't work out like that though.

Thanks to everyone for your responses though.

(09-08-2019, 09:52 AM)Brett Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 04:51 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Just a friendly reminder.  Though we are in no way affiliated with The Jaguars or The NFL, we do not allow links to unapproved and/or possibly illegal means of viewing a game.  Giving users hints as far as what to search for is fine, but it should not go beyond that in the public forum.

Thanks

Thanks, before posting this I reached out to one of your moderators to approve posting this topic. He said it would be fine and to set it up to have people message me privately with their answers. Unfortunately it didn't work out like that though.

FWIW.  There were some pretty good hints given.

This topic comes up every season and sometimes several times throughout the season.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(09-08-2019, 11:09 AM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 09:52 AM)Brett Wrote: Thanks, before posting this I reached out to one of your moderators to approve posting this topic. He said it would be fine and to set it up to have people message me privately with their answers. Unfortunately it didn't work out like that though.

This topic comes up every season and sometimes several times throughout the season.

I had to partake in a Google search yesterday for a game that wasn't being televised for me.. (Xfinity needs to get off of their [BLEEP] and pick up The ACCN)

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2019, 11:45 AM by Brett.)

(09-08-2019, 11:09 AM)jagibelieve Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 09:52 AM)Brett Wrote: Thanks, before posting this I reached out to one of your moderators to approve posting this topic. He said it would be fine and to set it up to have people message me privately with their answers. Unfortunately it didn't work out like that though.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood me? I didn't say there weren't good hints given...I said "unfortunately it didnt work out like that though" referring to the fact that people didn't PM me but instead posted references on here which you seemed to be against. Again, I reached out to a moderator before posting this and was given approval, as long as I did it this way.

(09-08-2019, 11:44 AM)Brett Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 11:09 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: FWIW.  There were some pretty good hints given.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood me? I didn't say there weren't good hints given...I said "unfortunately it didnt work out like that though" referring to the fact that people didn't PM me but instead posted references on here which you seemed to be against. Again, I reached out to a moderator before posting this and was given approval, as long as I did it this way.

No worries.  I didn't misunderstand you at all.  I'm not against information being given at all as long it is within the rules.  My initial comment was by no means directed to you specifically, it was directed to all users.  Rather than post specific links or information publicly that could possibly get us in trouble, we just want to make sure that it stays private.  Perhaps you misunderstood me.

MOD EDIT.  NO LINKS TO ILLEGAL STREAMS.

CBS All Access has the games, it's like $5.99 a month
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

https://www.amctheatres.com/sunday-football

Also I don't think anyone has mentioned it before but search for reddit nfl streams....

(09-09-2019, 08:49 PM)The Drifter Wrote: CBS All Access has the games, it's like $5.99 a month

If you have prime they were streaming the CBS game for free yesterday.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

FirstRowSports.EU - Just be prepared for lots of ads.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2019, 10:34 AM by Browntrouser.)

Reddit has everything you need. /r/nflstreams I think
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA