Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We absolutely have to sign Antonio Brown

Contract and conduct on Coughlin’s terms. Makes us an instant SB contender. Our wideouts now are poopy juice. We need him.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You're [BLEEP] kidding me. Good Lord.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

? agree

(09-07-2019, 05:03 PM)Rico Wrote: You're [BLEEP] kidding me.  Good Lord.

+1000000

Aaand the Patriots got him. They must have had the same stupid idea as me, huh? You’re a clown fam.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2019, 06:33 PM by RicoTx.)

(09-07-2019, 06:29 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:

Aaand the Patriots got him. They must have had the same stupid idea as me, huh? You’re a clown fam.

And you have minimal functional brain cells if you think picking up that clown would have been worth it.

Here's a hint Einstein...we aren't the [BLEEP] Patriots.  Durrrrrr.

Good. Now he is the patriots headache.

(09-07-2019, 06:29 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:

+1000000

Riders on the stormmm. They’re out early tonight.

(09-07-2019, 06:41 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 06:29 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: +1000000

Riders on the stormmm. They’re out early tonight.

What?  The intelligent people?

Jags don't need AB,yes we need a go to WR but not one thats going to be a distrection to the team. anyways jags need offensseive linemine before a go to WR. got to protect qb so he can get ball there.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-07-2019, 04:59 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Contract and conduct on Coughlin’s terms. Makes us an instant SB contender. Our wideouts now are poopy juice. We need him.

lol
[Image: giphy.gif]

(09-07-2019, 06:51 PM)Rico Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 06:41 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Riders on the stormmm. They’re out early tonight.

What?  The intelligent people?

Tell me about it! First time I read it I thought he was agreeing with me.

Nope hes doubling down on his stupidity.

(09-07-2019, 07:03 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Jags don't need AB,yes we need a go to WR but not one thats going to be a distrection to the team.  anyways jags need offensseive linemine before a go to WR. got to protect qb so he can get ball there.

You make a damn good point wolfie. These bums we got couldn’t protect a chicken sandwich if they had to. )unless they were hungry)

(09-07-2019, 07:03 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: Jags don't need AB,yes we need a go to WR but not one thats going to be a distrection to the team.  anyways jags need offensseive linemine before a go to WR. got to protect qb so he can get ball there.

You make a damn good point wolfie. These bums we got couldn’t protect a chicken sandwich if they had to. )unless they were hungry)

Who did the Patriots cut to make room?

Let's get that guy instead.

Totally predictable thread, BTW, just like the TO and OchoCinco ones back in the day.

(09-07-2019, 04:59 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Contract and conduct on Coughlin’s terms. Makes us an instant SB contender. Our wideouts now are poopy juice. We need him.

You should know by now since 1995. Jaguars front office don't go after star, superstar,  elite players that can help the team.  They are too cheap and passive.

You guys do realize that Brown was just doing all this [BLEEP] to get out of having to play for the Raiders right? He wont be a head case for the Patriots.

(09-07-2019, 08:52 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: You guys do realize that Brown was just doing all this [BLEEP] to get out of having to play for the Raiders right? He wont be a head case for the Patriots.

So why was he doing it while he was on the Steelers?

(09-07-2019, 09:09 PM)Rico Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 08:52 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: You guys do realize that Brown was just doing all this [BLEEP] to get out of having to play for the Raiders right? He wont be a head case for the Patriots.

So why was he doing it while he was on the Steelers?

How many times has Tomlin beat Belichick again?

I wish we would have got him but of course he just goes to Brady. Man this stinks