Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Nick Foles out 6-8 weeks with fractured clavicle

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2019, 01:42 PM by ShivanWurm.)

Menshew is in.

Separated left shoulder.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Foles is too fragile..... hmm

Fragile Foles
Creator of the Website in 2001/2002

how long do you guys guess he'll be out? who can we target in free agency as a backup?... or starter? jesus...

We almost traded for RG3 last season...so I expect us to go that route if he's out any significant time.

Dont sleep on Minshew. He was good in the pocket behind a [BLEEP] offensive line. He may be good in the rest of this game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-08-2019, 01:50 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Dont sleep on Minshew. He was good in the pocket behind a [BLEEP] offensive line. He may be good in the rest of this game.

He doesn't look intimidated at all.

The radio crew is talking about how Foles was injured on an illegal hit and it should have a been a penalty.

(09-08-2019, 01:49 PM)jg77 Wrote: We almost traded for RG3 last season...so I expect us to go that route if he's out any significant time.

i would love if we picked up RG3. He was so exciting to watch when he first entered the league.... lost a few steps but can still be effective.

(09-08-2019, 01:54 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: The radio crew is talking about how Foles was injured on an illegal hit and it should have a been a penalty.

And they also said Foles was redirected by a hit from the side which caused it.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2019, 02:02 PM by Caldrac.)

Yo.... Marrone needs to go. This team is [BLEEP] lost. Coo coo for coca puffs lost. Wow...

Playing dirty.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Jaguars' Nick Foles exits game with left shoulder injury

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...der-injury

Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Nick Foles will not return after suffering a left shoulder injury in the first quarter against the Kansas City Chiefs.

This game is embarassing.

This is what happens when your coach is soft. They barely played the starters during preseason.

They're more rusty than the Titanic. They're out of shape. And they're making mental errors in their own backyard. [BLEEP] sloppy.

“Shattered collarbone”
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(09-08-2019, 03:36 PM)Ronster Wrote: “Shattered collarbone”
"On the boulevard of broken dreams".

I picked a heck of a day to quit drinking....

We just got flexed live....

Wow...

Sign Kaepernick.

This season ended quickly, whew. I'd be surprised we get three wins this season.

Alright guys, put me in cryo and wake me up when the Jags are good again