Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 1 Games

Watched a couple of other games after the Jags game. 

Kyler Murray came out in the first half and looked completely shell shocked by the speed of the game. 2nd half different story, that kid can play. He is a baller. 

Colts are going to be ok, that defense can play. 

Currently watching the Patriots.... I am honestly thinking this team can go 16-0. This is the best defense they have had in a very long time. Brady is the GOAT. They just added a top 3 receiver to go with Josh Gordon? My god.... Patriots always start the season cold, but they are rolling and that is pretty scary. Patriots vs Chiefs AFCCG is going to be a good one.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Brady is torching the Steelers. All his passes are on point

(09-08-2019, 10:41 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Brady is torching the Steelers. All his passes are on point

I'm telling you man, it's scary the Pats are this on point so early in the season.... really scary...

(09-08-2019, 10:18 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Watched a couple of other games after the Jags game. 

Kyler Murray came out in the first half and looked completely shell shocked by the speed of the game. 2nd half different story, that kid can play. He is a baller. 

Currently watching the Patriots.... I am honestly thinking this team can go 16-0. This is the best defense they have had in a very long time. Brady is the GOAT. They just added a top 3 receiver to go with Josh Gordon? My god.... Patriots always start the season cold, but they are rolling and that is pretty scary. Patriots vs Chiefs AFCCG is going to be a good one.

I should know better than to count out Touchdown Tom but I am in wait-and-see mode.

Does AB create unnecessary distraction?
Does Tom gradually fade as the season wears on?
As we just saw, all it takes is one bad hit, and you're out a while.
I mean, I'm only a few years older than TB, and him doing what he's doing makes me feel like an underachiever...he has to come back down to earth eventually....right?  RIGHT!?!?!?!?

(09-08-2019, 10:18 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Watched a couple of other games after the Jags game. 

Jalen Hurts, in one game, did way better than Kyler Murray ever did.

Gronkowski will probably rejoin the Patriots mid season. Chaaammpppiiooonnsshiiipppp

Pats are pats until they aren't anymore. I hate them (out of jealousy).
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Texans O line still looks problematic. They should be able to run away with the division though since we down to Minshew.

Watson won’t last long like that
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(09-09-2019, 07:54 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Watson won’t last long like that

Yeah true, he is already hurt lol. 

Bill O'brien in midseason form... just wasted 2 timeouts at one time.

tinhorns secondary is covering really good tonight by the looks of things. Minshew better be studying.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Texans dominating the Saints in their own place. I'm excited for Ramsey vs Hopkins... but then again Wash will probably play mostly zone so... nevermind. Gipson, Colvin, and Hyde playing pretty well out there. Saw Gipson get beat once after he slipped, but other than that they locking down pretty good.

tinhorns looking good so far. If they beat the Saints on the road, they’ll have to be feel extremely confident facing us at home next week.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Houston throwing this one away. Looked very good first half, going downhill fast this second

Hopkins should have been ejected
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(09-09-2019, 09:27 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Hopkins should have been ejected

I thought it was awesome. I need some WWE JR commentary on that Hopkins suplex "BAH GOD HE BROKE HIM IN HALF".

Colvin looks bad. Gave up two big plays tonight.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2019, 10:20 PM by JagFan81.)

Damn. 2 plays.

Oh man !! Lol!!

Oh damn a flag. Bailed out.

Howd they lose that one.

We needed that.

Wow what a game. What a comeback by Watson, but my god... what the HELL was Crenell thinking?!?!?! He put them in prevent defense when they needed like 6 yards to get into FG range... Such a BONEHEAD! Well thank god the Saints won.