Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust

(10-13-2019, 04:51 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(10-13-2019, 11:27 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Just this morning on Meet the Press one guy said something that really shows how dysfunctional the Dems are about how to deal with Trump. He basically said that they've used every play in their book to attack Trump without effect while simultaneously not doing one thing to prevent the fallout from situations like Joe's Hunter Biden problem or Warren's blatant lies. Moderates who voted for Trump because they hate the Washington that Hillary represented aren't going to be swayed by the Dems who aren't capable of stopping their own Swamp Things, it only emboldens them to sent Trump back again.

Fauxcahontas?

Fauxcahontas is a bit too inside to be widely appreciated.  You have to already know that people call her Pocahontas and know the French word faux. Just calling her Pocahontas is the funniest you can make  that particular jab.
Don't worry. Trump will come up with new insulting names for her.

(10-13-2019, 11:22 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, it's not hard but neither Ol' Joe or the Shrilldabeast are going to be able to manage it without regaling the listeners with their "True Tales of Things That Never Happened." Come to think of it, neither will Liawatha Warren.

if you don't think there are lies in Trump's stump speeches, you haven't been paying much attention to them.

Of course there are, they are political speeches. But Trump won't ever say "When I was under sniper fire..." or "And I says, I said, I said, 'We can lose a vice president..." or "I was fired for being pregnant", because he's busy on the attack.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust - by flsprtsgod - 10-13-2019, 05:01 PM
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 10-21-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 10-21-2019, 03:11 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by TrivialPursuit - 10-21-2019, 03:36 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 10-21-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by nejagsfan - 10-22-2019, 08:54 PM