Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust

(12-10-2019, 12:27 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(12-10-2019, 12:24 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: They have to move fast, the DoJ investigations are going to continue to display for all exactly what the criminal Obama Administration did to obstruct the election and the Trump candidacy and Presidency.

I don't know if that's the reason for speed - my thought was that if the Dems truly (or even half) believed that Trump was committed to compromising the 2020 elections, then speed was necessary. I think the recent investigation/report is damning to both sides, but I've only seen Trump/Barr and others talk from both sides of their mouths about it (i.e. This is a horrible report, the worst thing I've ever seen and a disgrace that shouldn't be believed, but look at how it proves X point about the Obama administration).

I agree that we need to hear from guys like Pompeo and Bolton before we really understand what was going on with our Ukraine diplomacy, however those guys were going to plead executive privilege all the way to the supreme Court. If the House goes ahead and impeaches without them, then the question of whether or not they should be made to talk goes to the Chief Justice of the supreme Court directly. It's a rational move, if you have a strong hunch about what they're going to say, and I would have done the same thing.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 10-21-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 10-21-2019, 03:11 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by TrivialPursuit - 10-21-2019, 03:36 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 10-21-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by nejagsfan - 10-22-2019, 08:54 PM
RE: Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust - by mikesez - 12-10-2019, 07:13 PM