Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust

(12-10-2019, 03:43 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: So let's recap.

First it was RUSSIA!
Then it was COLLISION!
Next it was WHISTLE-BLOWER! (un-named and anonymous of course).
Then it was QUID-PRO-QUO!
Which changed to BRIBERY!

Now they finally had to settle for "abuse of power" and "obstruction of congress".  In other words, they couldn't find anything that The President did wrong.  Their "evidence" is based on how 2nd and 3rd parties "felt" and "thought".

It seems in your mind that statements you don't understand just go on the category of "feelings".

This is not about feelings, not at all. 
For two years, our president's motto was "no collusion!"
We all understood that if anyone found evidence that Donald Trump's campaign had asked Russia for help, or coordinated with Russia about how they could help, that this would be an impeachable offense for the president, and a criminal offense for anyone else.
Then this whistleblower report comes out, and his story changes to, "collusion is totes legal guys, come on. Of course I want Ukraine to act in my interest, what do you think I am stupid? if it's my interest, it's your interest trust me! we're making America great again."

I don't let people change their stories that fast, man.
If I remember far enough back where the chocolate ration was 30 grams, you don't get to fill the corner stores up with 20 gram rations and then fill the radio announcements up with proclamations of your benevolence for increasing the chocolate ration. You can have the power of the presidency, but you can't go change your story like that and expect me to not call you on it. 

But not all of us are built that way. Some of us don't mind it when the guy tells us it's raining while he's relieving himself on our backs. Some of us instead think, "letting the guy with the red tie do this is still way better than letting the guy with the blue tie do it."

If nothing else, I hope your out look is making you happy.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 10-21-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 10-21-2019, 03:11 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by TrivialPursuit - 10-21-2019, 03:36 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 10-21-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by nejagsfan - 10-22-2019, 08:54 PM
RE: Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust - by mikesez - 12-10-2019, 07:20 PM