Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust

(12-17-2019, 09:59 PM)mikesez Wrote: 1) You're jumbling your perspectives and narratives.
It's not the NSA's job to determine if anything untoward is occurring. If they think something untoward is occurring they have a whistleblower process, but it's not up to them to decide if something is actually a problem or not.

2) as Jim Carrey said loudly in the movie liar liar, "then stop breaking the law!"

3) agreed, but Congress has the power to impeach in case he mismanages this, or abuses it. My point here is that there's more to read than just this one "transcript". You agree but there is more to read.

4) he appointed his own FBI chief. He has his own people at other levels. Yet the people who've looked into it, Trump's people and people who came in earlier, are still saying Russia is the one who hacked the DNC server. Only unappointed clown without regular access to info like Giuliani believe that crap.  And Trump.  But that's more because Trump doesn't read.

5) your perspective shifts again. After admitting that there's more to look at than just one call, now you're narrowing down to just the one call again. Sure, if the only time Trump's people ever mentioned Biden was in this one call, that might not be worth noticing. But we have testimony now that shows it was a pattern. Trump's people talked about biden a lot whenever they were talking to Ukraine.

6) take the transcript, and cross out all references to Joe Biden or crowd strike? I don't see any remaining references to any other corrupt incident, or corruption in general.  Do you?

My Gosh...  

1.) No they don't.  There is no such thing as a whistleblower against the chief executive.  WHY?  Because he has access to a constellation of information and data that no one else in the government has.  Every witness in the impeachment inquiry that said something "untoward" was happening, had to admit that they had ZERO understanding of the potential allegations against Joe Biden, any supporting evidence etc. so by their own admission they are completely and totally unqualified to even comment on some form of corrupt intent.  

2.) He released the Transcript, another transcript, and a letter between he and the Incoming president of Ukraine debunking every allegation that the Dems have made.  We have the actual transcripts and documentary evidence, we have the denials by the whitehouse, we have the unequivocal denials by every level of the Ukrainian Government, we have the direct evidence of wrongdoing and deception by the Biden Team and the Democrats but wait....  Jim Taylor, (Did work for an NGO partnered with Burisma) Heard something at the water cooler....  George Kent (Set up the NACB that helped to set up Paul Manafort and whose director was conviceted of interfering in our elections) has concerns...  Yovanavitch (admitted to allowing Ukrainian interference in our elections and denied Visas to witnesses against Joe Biden) cried on TV.  Let's forget what we can prove #ORANGEMANBAD 

3.) No, Congress has the power to impeach if he Betrays the country.  #CONTEXTUALREADING #LEGISLATIVESUPREMACY #NOTHINGBURGER

4.) How the #$@^#$^#%$*%^**&%&(^^&  Would they know.  The FBI never examined the server!!!!  If the server is in Ukraine why is it in Ukraine and why didn't domestic authorities examine it?  My Gosh.  Pay attention!!!

5.) Really?  That's not what I heard.  Dates and times.  Who approached the Ukrainians?  When?  What was the direct threat made.  And who SPECIFICALLY ASKED for FABRICATION of evidence or MENTIONED the 2020 campaign.  

6.) #CHILDISH  Yeh you guys wasted 7 billion dollars that One person was responsible for overseeing, tried to ruin me, my reputation, sabotage my campaign, had my campaign manager resign and put in jail for the rest of his life, allowed my NSA director to be bankrupt, disgraced, may go to jail, Roger stone just got convicted, etc. etc. etc. but your right mike.  I don't understand why, when talking to the country that originated the Russia Hoax, any of that would be on the President's mind.  #IDIOCY #CANTDEFENDTHEBIDENS #BURISMA #HUNTER #DEVONARCHER

Messages In This Thread
homebiscuit - by homebiscuit - 10-21-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 10-21-2019, 03:11 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by TrivialPursuit - 10-21-2019, 03:36 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by mikesez - 10-21-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: homebiscuit - by nejagsfan - 10-22-2019, 08:54 PM
RE: Leftists’ D.C. ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Protests a Bust - by jj82284 - 12-18-2019, 06:42 AM