Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
team needs our support!!!!!

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 08:03 AM by snowwolf776.)

just as i predicted years ago 1 good year,and team went to toliet. doug has torn the team apart pretty much. hopefuly minshew,and foles can bring it somewhat back togather. 

even if they can't the team needs its fans now more then ever so here we go.  

https://youtu.be/grM7kCQulJY

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wolfie, I agree with your video. I think this was your best one.

The Chip on your shoulder was pretty good too. And Climbing to new heights.

But yeah this team is at an all time low right now, Ramsey wants out, fans want Marrone fired, Players want more money, and our starting QB is broken.

Agree about Minshew. He’s a stud

(09-17-2019, 01:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Wolfie, I agree with your video. I think this was your best one.

But yeah this team is at an all time low right now, Ramsey wants out, fans want Marrone fired, Players want more money, and our starting QB is broken.

thank you Jagfanatic24. look closey to on my video,and you will see something else. my neighboorhood friend better be right.

(09-17-2019, 10:57 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 01:24 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Wolfie, I agree with your video. I think this was your best one.

thank you Jagfanatic24. look closey to on my video,and you will see something else. my neighboorhood friend better be right.

You are a true fan Snow! Thanks for the uplifting message!

We're used to these rebuilding phases.. at least we got to have one elite year. True fans such as myself savored the moment. Unless you're a fan of the Patriots or something you know how pro football works. Let Ramsey be traded for a king's ransom. Ngakoue isn't worth the money he's wanting.. let Campbell go next year. Bouye has been disappointingly average lately. Fournette doesn't look like a franchise running back. Minshew could be our guy going forward, new coaching staff likely. The organization was already going down the toilet fast now this past cry fest may have pushed it to the point of no return without a total rebuild.
No pain, no gain.

I think the HC not establishing order and allowing players to do their own thing led us to this point.

He didn't tear it apart, he just saw a small fray in the fabric, and let things happen as they may, rather than stitching things up immediately.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019, 11:47 AM by snowwolf776.)

the team needs our support always win,or lose. heres something to think about too though. Minshew leads jags to a win over titans tonight what  happens. everyone will be on board with him,and the jags includeing non-jags fans.

I can tell you this much right now i like this kid,iand if he keeps makeing the smart desscions like he has with the football,i willreally really like him. if he beats the titians tonight,we might have to give me a tempory name of 

wolfsteche cause i won't shave my mustache,unless parents make me.

lets get this back up,and get pumped for tonights game.

WOW!!!!!!! minshew,and jags defense lead jags to a win tonight.