Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
madden 2020 vs real life jags

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2019, 06:50 PM by snowwolf776.)

so i just thought i would share a little here. maybe you all can let me know if you see any differences. rember 1 thing though i can do something real life jags can't,and thats sweep the titians. 

Hire snowwolf as head coach .com.  Wink Wink so here it is.  note i played more games then real life jags.  side note on titians game i was winning 44 to 20 something,but took some risky chances trying to score 100 on titans.

Madden 20                                                                                                Real jags        
vs chiefs W27-24            1-0                                                                       vs chiefs L 40-26  0-1                                                                                                                               

@teaxans W44-23           2-0                                                                       @tecxans L 13-12 0-2

vs titans W63-53         3-0                                                                           vstitans   W 20-7    1-2

@broncosW27-13        4-0                                                                          vs broncos W 26-24  2-2

@panthers L24-27      4-1                                                                          @panthers   L 24-37 2-3

vs saints W38-35 lambo hit gw fg    5-1                                                         vs saints      L 6-13  2-4

@bengals W31-28 lambo hit gw fg in overtime 6-1                                        @ bengals    W 27-17  3-4

vs jets W 35-21 7-1                                                                                    vs jets W 29-13  4-4

vs Texans W 21-14      7-1                                                                         vs Texans L 3-26  4-5
                                                                                                               @ colts L 13-33   4-6
@colts  W   34-31 lambo gw fg     8-1

@titans W 60-25   9-1

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I spotted the difference.

One is real-life, human conflict and variability, and the other is a pretty way to watch ones and zeroes interact.

This is like me playing an RPG, thinking that if I just go in the back yard and kill enough frogs, I will eventually become Conan the Destroyer.

(09-18-2019, 12:04 PM)Mikey Wrote: I spotted the difference.

One is real-life, human conflict and variability, and the other is a pretty way to watch ones and zeroes interact.

This is like me playing an RPG, thinking that if I just go in the back yard and kill enough frogs, I will eventually become Conan the Destroyer.

yes all true,but you still have to make the right desscions on the game to move the ball,or computer will kill you.  doug  would have jags loseing even in madden cause he has no imagenation. 

I do!!!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-18-2019, 05:00 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 12:04 PM)Mikey Wrote: I spotted the difference.

yes all true,but you still have to make the right desscions on the game to move the ball,or computer will kill you.  doug  would have jags loseing even in madden cause he has no imagenation. 

I do!!!!!!!

There was nothing more frustrating than playing Tecmo Super Bowl in coach mode, where all you did was call the plays, and the CPU made boneheaded play after boneheaded play

Why are you throwing into double coverage, QB BROWNS? Newsome was WIDE OPEN!
Why aren't you zig-zagging so the NPC dive at the wrong angle, Roger Craig? GAH!