Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Zero Vision

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019, 09:35 AM by B2hibry.)

What on God's green earth. This trend is concerning and I think it is time to wash the hands of this zero vision, happy feet, wanna be running back.

Here is just one observation from the Texans game and Fournette. Says a whole lot!

Pick which gap Fournette takes...

https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...40065?s=08
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He coulda broke that sucker 60 yards lolololol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

LF is not good. We've learned this the hard way since his rookie season. Even in his good year he was carried by busting several large runs without being touched and not having to make anyone miss or bounce a run into the correct gap. Because of all of this, I'm sure this organization will give him a record breaking contract for a running back tomorrow.

Like a fly to a zapper..

Good Lawd!!! Someone get that man a White cain.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

That’s real bad Sad

yikes

Dude has to go.. It's painfully obvious that he's just not cutting it..

It boggles the mind the decisions he makes in the backfield.
He found some creases in the KC game 4 or 5 times, and then the following week, this stuff ^

I hope Flip gets away from his persistence with Fournette soon and starts to work in the other backs. We're not going to get any consistency from a back that can't see wide open running lanes 1/2 the time.

Rico's broke ankle [BLEEP] coulda hit that hole.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Minshew will have to point to the hole after the hand off.

If this team is all about competition, it's time to give the other RBs more touches. No vision, doesn't finish runs, zero balance, etc.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019, 10:31 AM by Caldrac.)

This is why you don't restrict your third year RB coming off an underwhelming year to just 7 measley carries during the preseason in a new offensive system with new faces involved.

Should he have seen that lane? Absolutely. Did he have doubts with Richardson over there playing LT? Maybe.

A lot of you balked at me last year when I said they should have targeted Sony Michel or Nick Chubb there instead of Taven Bryan. And that a two back system historically works well [Taylor/Jones-Drew, Kamara/Ingram, McCaffrey/Stewart].

Pretty frustrating to be a [BLEEP] fan right now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Pretty amazing. If it happened once or twice you'd say ok but it happens repeatedly.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Looks like he was following the guard that was pulling. Play may have been going to the right and he got flustered. But amazing he didnt see the gaping hole to his left.

what...
how...
is he trying to tank this team on purpose?

he has a steel plate in his head and linder puts a big magnet in his butt pad LF just head right up lenders backside everytime.lol He has no vision at all i have said that from the begining.

(09-18-2019, 09:33 AM)B2hibry Wrote: What on God's green earth. This trend is concerning and I think it is time to wash the hands of this zero vision, happy feet, wanna be running back.

Here is just one observation from the Texans game and Fournette. Says a whole lot!

Pick which gap Fournette takes...

https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...40065?s=08

Video on Twitter is always choppy for me. it seems to slow down and speed up randomly... anybody else have this problem?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019, 11:57 AM by Mowerguy.)

Wow ....just wow.
Freezing it at 4 seconds says it all ......should be on the wall in the RB room.
I had such high hopes for Leonard after the Wyoming story.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Ive been off the Fournette train since it came through town. I haven’t seen anything worthy of the pick. He’s certainly a shell of his college form. I always got the impression that he’s scared of getting hurt or worn out so he’ll play hard for a series or two Before taking a break.