Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bryan gets a sack, Smoot gets 1.5, Josh Allen 2.5 and...

(09-20-2019, 10:57 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 10:56 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Or maybe we shouldn't overreact to a rookie campaign from a player that everyone said was a project? Nah, torches and pitchforks for terrible players like Bryan and Chark, they turrrrible!!!!

I enjoyed how everyone was calling a late first-rounder that we were told would need a redshirt year a total bust...after said redshirt year.

Bingo.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Taven Bryan has been really impressive since the season started. Preseason he looked disastrous. Glad to see him gaining confidence.

(09-20-2019, 10:51 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 12:31 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: I'm great with his current contract.

You do realize he is only signed through 2020 and next season, he will cost us $17.5 million? We can get that number down, pay him a big signing bonus and guarantees and extend him another couple years. It helps us and him.

Yeah. This year and next seems about right to me. If anything, extend him next season if he's still playing at a high level. No need to rush anything now.

(09-20-2019, 07:59 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: Bryan has looked so much better than he did in the preseason. Maybe that goes to show if you play in the preseason you actually get better?

That's because he was constantly being double teamed in the preseason. Almost every play he'd get doubled because he was the best player on the DL in the preseason, considering the scrubs who he had playing with him.

Now hes got Allen, Ngakoue and Campbell playing next to him. Who are you going to double out of those 4? Bryan sure isn't going to be at the top of that list, so he's getting a bunch of 1 on 1s now and taking advantage.

(09-20-2019, 12:40 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Honestly what makes tonight amazing is Campbell did it from the inside with Yan and Allen on the outside. Is there anyone in the league this versatile? Guy is literally amazing. He was all over Watson last week too. I think he is getting reaaaaal comfortable playing DT now.

Allen was always the second guy there, that kid is sick. I love Yan, but man... Allen is just another world of talent.

Imagine what Yan is going to do when Allen starts getting some game planning thrown at him.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-20-2019, 07:21 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 12:40 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Honestly what makes tonight amazing is Campbell did it from the inside with Yan and Allen on the outside. Is there anyone in the league this versatile? Guy is literally amazing. He was all over Watson last week too. I think he is getting reaaaaal comfortable playing DT now.

Allen was always the second guy there, that kid is sick. I love Yan, but man... Allen is just another world of talent.

Imagine what Yan is going to do when Allen starts getting some game planning thrown at him.

Probably still nothing