Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Fans So Deserve This Win.

What a bizzare week. It started with a heartbreaking loss to the Texans and then Ramsey's demand to be traded. I thought tonight would be more of the same. 

This team has talent all over. But I'm so stoked that we've finally got a QB.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 12:09 AM by JagJohn.)

I'm so happy.

And drunk.

Yup, fans deserved this win, because it'll likely be the highlight of our season.

Coughlin's dumb [BLEEP] will end up trading Ramsey in the next few days and hopefully we won't win another game after that.

(09-20-2019, 12:25 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Yup, fans deserved this win, because it'll likely be the highlight of our season.

Coughlin's dumb [BLEEP] will end up trading Ramsey in the next few days and hopefully we won't win another game after that.

Dude if you don't enjoy the good times then what's the point. Be happy.

I am happily eating crow. I did not expect to win tonight
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-20-2019, 12:48 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote: I am happily eating crow.  I did not expect to win tonight

Hope there's a plate left for me.

(09-20-2019, 12:46 AM)JagJohn Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 12:25 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Yup, fans deserved this win, because it'll likely be the highlight of our season.

Dude if you don't enjoy the good times then what's the point. Be happy.

Because the writing is on the wall... I'm done being happy over one win, when the next 10 weeks are likely to be terrible.

This team played for Ramsey tonight. It's obvious. They know he's gone and wanted to send him out on a high note because that's what he deserves.

They all know this front office is a joke, just like everybody in the country does.

(09-20-2019, 12:58 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 12:46 AM)JagJohn Wrote: Dude if you don't enjoy the good times then what's the point. Be happy.

Because the writing is on the wall... I'm done being happy over one win, when the next 10 weeks are likely to be terrible.

This team played for Ramsey tonight. It's obvious. They know he's gone and wanted to send him out on a high note because that's what he deserves.

They all know this front office is a joke, just like everybody in the country does.

Interesting take. You're saying the other 52 members of the jags played well tonight because they wanted Jalen to get a win before he joins another team? Interesting.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 01:14 AM by Eric1.)

(09-20-2019, 01:06 AM)JagJohn Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 12:58 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Because the writing is on the wall... I'm done being happy over one win, when the next 10 weeks are likely to be terrible.

Interesting take. You're saying the other 52 members of the jags played well tonight because they wanted Jalen to get a win before he joins another team? Interesting.

One last ditch effort to try and show this clown front office (mostly ownership honestly, looking at you Mr. Khan) that they want him to stay, because he's a huge part of this team/locker room.

Can't wait to watch this Defense drop off after Ramsey is gone.