Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tom Brady complains about officiating in Jaguars-Titans

Tom Brady complains about officiating in Jaguars-Titans

Ever hear the phrase, "Right message, wrong messenger?"

It certainly came to mind Thursday night when, while watching the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Tennessee Titans, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady — of all people! — complained about the officiating.

https://247sports.com/Article/Tom-Brady-...135824118/
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yea he's complaining because he never has any calls go against him/his team in any game ever... Who gives a flying [BLEEP] what Tom Brady thinks/says. He can go step on a lego for all I care.

did you notice that after he tweeted that, in the second half there was only 1 or 2 flags

(09-20-2019, 01:11 AM)JAGFAN88 Wrote: did you notice that after he tweeted that, in the second half there was only 1 or 2 flags

I did, yes. It's really the BFL.

He's big mad Minshew is getting favorable RTP calls lol. Only he gets those calls!

I thought that RTP call was on par with others that get called. The crown of the guys helmet contacted Minshew in the earhole. 

Like or not, that gets called fairly often. Pretty sure Brady has benefitted from it a time or two.

This is a lot like OJ Simpson complaining that murderers are being let free.

It appears with the loss of so many name QBs early this season, the NFL is looking for new juice to carry the ratings and fan interest. I thought when Minshew drew a RTP penalty for a borderline hit that the Jags might have a Protected Player at QB. When Tom Brady tweeted his complaint, I was sure of it. Minshew is the new NFL poster boy. Don't sack him unless you want ejected.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 12:57 PM by jaglyn.)

We need a guy who is marketable and someone the media can get behind

Minshew is like Baker Mayfield, but cooler and not as runty-looking

I thought it was humorous at the time, and I still do

Talking about a team that NEVER gets called for holding, even when it's OBVIOUS they're doing it; 2017 AFCCG the Jags couldn't even touch Brady, having to wade through all of the flagrant holding that was going on. It was ridiculous.

I don't mind Brady, but I find him a bit of a hypocrite when it's clear cut and dry that he gets preferential treatment in the NFL

Tom Brady posts his latest RTP injury.

[Image: it-may-be-a-sign.jpg]

why is he complaining when its not his team playing?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

funny cause I’ve literally never seen a team get less/ benefit more from flags than the pats. It’s very clear that they’re favored by the league, and a lot of their success was literally the NFL making them good.

Can we just change the title to: “Tom Brady Complains...Yet Again”?

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 04:49 PM by TurndownforWatt.)

Hey, y'all were due some calls after last week Smile

(09-20-2019, 04:42 PM)Jags Wrote: Can we just change the title to: “Tom Brady Complains...Yet Again”?

He's a straight turd, maybe y'all hit to hard in the playoffs and his [BLEEP] hurts. Retire already!

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 04:52 PM by mikesez.)

Tom Brady has spent 19 years watching the five guys in front of him hold more blatantly than the Jags or Titans did last night, with very few calls.
He's hoping this new emphasis on holding doesn't apply to his team.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-20-2019, 04:46 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: Hey, y'all were due some calls after last week Smile

(09-20-2019, 04:42 PM)Jags Wrote: Can we just change the title to: “Tom Brady Complains...Yet Again”?

He's a straight turd, maybe y'all hit to hard in the playoffs and his [BLEEP] hurts. Retire already!

I’m in the minority here.  Although I’ll gladly take the call I don’t think it was roughing.  Close, but no cigar.  And yes, the Jags are always due for a few our way.  It was nice being on the good side for once.  

Can’t wait until the day Turd Brady retires.

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019, 05:18 PM by Mowerguy.)

[Image: AP18021771193004-768x532.jpg]
tommy.....want some cheese to go with that whine?
One of my favorite Jaguars-cheatriot moments
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Myles Jack wasn’t down