Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tom Brady complains about officiating in Jaguars-Titans

(09-20-2019, 06:53 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Myles Jack wasn’t down

The replay is zapruder film worthy.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Was thinking about this today. 2 things at work:

1. Vrabel, the Tacks coach, is Brady's buddy. They couldn't stop cheating in the first half.
2. The last time the SB winners played the Jags, they got their [BLEEP] handed to them.

So whine away, TB!

Brady doesn't want any part of Sacksonville in a potential playoff meeting. He was just attempting to sabotage us since most of the calls were going against the tacks at the time.

(09-20-2019, 01:10 AM)Eric1 Wrote: Yea he's complaining because he never has any calls go against him/his team in any game ever... Who gives a flying [BLEEP] what Tom Brady thinks/says. He can go step on a lego for all I care.

I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy.

There were three questionable holding calls in that game.

I definitely don't give a [BLEEP] if Tom Brady wants to cry about it, but the league did care and they've responded.

Quote:Per ESPN, "the NFL held a conference call Saturday night with its 17 referees to address a surge of flags for offensive holding this season, an effort to get the entire officiating department on the same page moving forward."

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news...r9mv082ruf

(09-23-2019, 10:36 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: There were three questionable holding calls in that game.

I definitely don't give a [BLEEP] if Tom Brady wants to cry about it, but the league did care and they've responded.

Quote:Per ESPN, "the NFL held a conference call Saturday night with its 17 referees to address a surge of flags for offensive holding this season, an effort to get the entire officiating department on the same page moving forward."

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news...r9mv082ruf

The NFL is literally the one who told them to make it a point to have holding a point of emphasis this season... So the refs literally do what they were told to do and now they're being questioned about it? LOL... Good ol NFL.

Tom Brady aside, we finally got a few calls in our favor. Even the roughing one. That being said, between the holding and PI challenges, it’s hard to watch.

I wonder if brady spoke up because his buddy vrabel and the titans were getting all those bad calls?
[Image: incredulous.gif]

I rewatched the game last night and I’m flummoxed as to how they could call an RTP penalty on the tacks for what appeared to be a clean hit on Minshew (it looked like he led with his shoulder, hate me), or brushing Brady’s helmet, yet keep their flags tucked away when the Chiefs player used his full weight to break Foles’ collarbone. I understand the human element argument, but sometimes the disparities are so wide that the average viewer can’t help but believe bias or outright incompetence is involved.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019, 10:01 AM by WingerDinger.)

flum·moxed

/ˈfləməkst/

adjective

bewildered or perplexed.

"he became flummoxed and speechless"

I'm sure I helped out some others, besides myself..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

It really is a word.  Big Grin

(09-24-2019, 10:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: It really is a word.  Big Grin

Stop learning me stuff. Not enough room. Something has to go now.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-24-2019, 10:06 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 10:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: It really is a word.  Big Grin

Stop learning me stuff. Not enough room. Something has to go now.

Lol. Make it “Blake Bortles”.

(09-24-2019, 09:47 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I rewatched the game last night and I’m flummoxed as to how they could call an RTP penalty on the tacks for what appeared to be a clean hit on Minshew (it looked like he led with his shoulder, hate me), or brushing Brady’s helmet, yet keep their flags tucked away when the Chiefs player used his full weight to break Foles’ collarbone. I understand the human element argument, but sometimes the disparities are so wide that the average viewer can’t help but believe bias or outright incompetence is involved.

I got a thought as to why. 

Minshew, in only three weeks, has literally become an internet and meme sensation. If he keeps this up he may be on his way to a bankable face for the league. 

You’ll notice that the star QB’s always get those questionable RTP calls. 

Call me a cynic but you never know

(09-24-2019, 09:47 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: I rewatched the game last night and I’m flummoxed as to how they could call an RTP penalty on the tacks for what appeared to be a clean hit on Minshew (it looked like he led with his shoulder, hate me), or brushing Brady’s helmet, yet keep their flags tucked away when the Chiefs player used his full weight to break Foles’ collarbone. I understand the human element argument, but sometimes the disparities are so wide that the average viewer can’t help but believe bias or outright incompetence is involved.

I'd like this but ya know, so

So much this and it is usually the bigger market teams getting every questionable call.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Guess what? From the moment Brady tweeted his complaint, holding calls were reduced by half.