Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 3 games

Lets go Falcons and Chargers

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Just saw Marcedes catch one from Rodgers.

Also, every time I see Mahomes play I think, “we could have drafted him if we have the foresight.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Looks like Hurns got another concussion. Awful hit by Heath in Dallas. Twice now hes got injured there.

Jacoby Brissett looking good today.

Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2019, 01:49 PM by I am Yoda.)

Mike Zimmer is an example of a good defensive coordinator who is a poor head coach. Good thing for us, though. It got us our OC.

Colts offense hasn't missed a beat without Luck. Just sayin'. We need to keep that in mind.
Fix the O-Line!

Chiefs are just on another level

(09-22-2019, 02:14 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Chiefs are just on another level

Lol right. This is just not fair. 

Andy Reid is an offensive genius.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2019, 02:24 PM by JagFan81.)

(09-22-2019, 02:16 PM)MikePete54 Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 02:14 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Chiefs are just on another level

Lol right. This is just not fair. 

Andy Reid is an offensive genius.

Hardman going like 80yds for a TD. I think he just a ran a simple sluggo. They do so many difficult things but they just take advantage of the simple things too.

And they still have Hill to come back. Barring injury, I cant see who's stopping them.

Anyone else watching the chiefs and ravens? so far ravens haven't scored as much ....13 points .......as the Jaguars did with our 6th round rookie. Although the birds are on the move.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Lions holding on to win against the Iggles!

Fix the O-Line!

The Bills are 3-0...sure against Jets, Giants and Bengals. But still !

Panthers offense actually works when they have someone who can play QB!
Fix the O-Line!

It makes me sick to see Carlos Hyde doing well for Houston. He didn’t do squat for us.

Fix the O-Line!

(09-22-2019, 06:27 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: It makes me sick to see Carlos Hyde doing well for Houston. He didn’t do squat for us.

So kinda makes you wonder what 4nette could do on a team that can run block.

(09-22-2019, 01:29 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Looks like Hurns got another concussion. Awful hit by Heath in Dallas. Twice now hes got injured there.

Rosen tried to kill him. Threw a straight up hospital ball and ran Hurns straight into Heath. Huge hit.

If you told me 5 years ago that the Rams and the Browns would make a Sunday night game I would have laughed hysterically. Funny how the Jags make it to the AFC Championship Game and still wasn’t awarded a Sunday Night game......
Jaguars Fundamentalist

I’m getting tired of all the pi challenges

Fowler been a beast this year

(09-22-2019, 08:51 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: If you told me 5 years ago that the Rams and the Browns would make a Sunday night game I would have laughed hysterically. Funny how the Jags make it to the AFC Championship Game and still wasn’t awarded a Sunday Night game......

Actually, we were, but it got flexed because we were terrible again.

I like Mayfield but he hasn’t really been all that impressive this year.