Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Peep everything.

It’s probably pointless trying to read anything into Jalen’s tweets, but let’s do it anyway!

Any guesses what his latest “peep everything” means?

https://twitter.com/jalenramsey/status/1...40837?s=21

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"it's not just the money or Tom"

Is my interpretation

(09-23-2019, 05:31 AM)Andy G Wrote: It’s probably pointless trying to read anything into Jalen’s tweets, but let’s do it anyway!

According to the Urban Dictionary, "peep" means "to check things out," as in "peep this" would mean "check this out."  

So what would it mean in this case?  My speculation would be that it means very little.  The latest rumor is that the Jags are trying to repair their relationship with Ramsey rather than trade him.  Such an effort would probably take weeks, not days, so I doubt much has happened yet.  But that is all just a wild guess on my part.

"Look at me, look at me, look at me!!!!"

Just like everything else the Clown Prince of Defense does.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019, 06:36 AM by homebiscuit.)

He needs his diva time. Which is fine as long as he keeps bringing top effort out to the field of play. He’ll grow out of it.

(09-23-2019, 05:31 AM)Andy G Wrote: It’s probably pointless trying to read anything into Jalen’s tweets, but let’s do it anyway!

Consider everything. In other words, don't rule anything out. Hopefully even staying with the Jaguars.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Jalen's favorite candy. Year round. Peep everything = Peeps are everything. The best candy. [Image: 554e3af6758b85d508e071621a6591d6.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019, 08:06 AM by Mowerguy.)

He's just still wanting to be the center of attention....TBH, he and most of the NFL players should leave social media alone.
Sadly, it probably won't happen.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

If he shows up to the facility today to practice, I think that's a great sign. If not....it's over for his time here.

Stay tuned! Today is important

He is not happy unless he is the center of attention. He is a child in a man's body and I doubt he will ever change.

He's a Peeping Tom?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-23-2019, 06:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "Look at me, look at me, look at me!!!!"

Lol Still upset he's on the team I see.

He was criticized for using the F bomb. So, simply replaced the word with peep. Nothing to see here.

He informed the team he is sick and wont show up practice today.

Its not ending soon.

(09-23-2019, 08:37 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 06:25 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "Look at me, look at me, look at me!!!!"

No, I want him to stay and I want the FO to tell him he's not leaving.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(09-23-2019, 08:37 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Yes, Ramsey is upset that he's still on the team.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(09-23-2019, 08:41 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: He informed the team he is sick and wont show up practice today.

Its not ending soon.

That's bad.  I was hoping cooler heads would prevail.  Apparently, he's not willing to compromise or extend an olive branch or anything.

(09-23-2019, 08:41 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: He informed the team he is sick and wont show up practice today.

Its not ending soon.

I hope this is not actually the way today turns out. 

Man come on Jalen... you already saw Khan is willing to make you the highest paid CB, just take it and ball your heart out.

(09-23-2019, 08:50 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Its not ending soon.

That's bad.  I was hoping cooler heads would prevail.  Apparently, he's not willing to compromise or extend an olive branch or anything.

what compromise can he do? He wants to get paid. the team is not budging. Coughlin needs to pay the man. Shad freakin Khan already gave him the go ahead.. Coughlin appears to be a stubborn old man.

(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019, 08:57 AM by Tyler1Reformed.)

(09-23-2019, 08:55 AM)rocdee Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 08:50 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: That's bad.  I was hoping cooler heads would prevail.  Apparently, he's not willing to compromise or extend an olive branch or anything.

what compromise can he do? He wants to get paid. the team is not budging. Coughlin needs to pay the man. Shad freakin Khan already gave him the go ahead.. Coughlin appears to be a stubborn old man.

I just dont think it's down to being paid at this point. Others have said it but I think this is becoming painfully obvious that it's more about just money now.