Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tony Khan not hearing beat writer’s Jalen theories

Tony Khan already destroyed Fulham FC and is now focusing on Fulham FC + Fake Wrestling ...... but apparently has time to chime in on Jalen.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-26-2019, 11:52 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 11:03 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Gene needs to go to Nashville for some more of that ground breaking reporting

So we can miss more of his blurred blimp coverage? I think not

Dude, that was Pulitzer worthy..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-26-2019, 11:03 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Gene needs to go to Nashville for some more of that ground  water breaking reporting

FTFY
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

And are you trying to say that Gene's Jitterbug doesn't take good pics?

(09-26-2019, 12:11 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 11:52 AM)Gabe Wrote: So we can miss more of his blurred blimp coverage? I think not

Dude, that was Pulitzer worthy..
https://twitter.com/KameekMusic/status/1...6768141313
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Coach said he was notified about this before the season even started. This was the expected time frame. If it drags out then maybe start questioning otherwise some folks seem to need to find something to do with their time.
No pain, no gain.

Gene asked a valid question and in my opinion his speculation could be correct.  First asking for a trade, then holding a bizarre press conference where he used a lot of expletives knowing that he was on camera, then it's a "sickness", then a "back/hamstring" issue, then the birth of his child.  The drama with this kid just doesn't seem to end.

At some point he (Jalen) needs to just be benched until he can work through his "health issues" as well as his "family issues".  Whether he likes it or not, the team holds all the leverage for the next 2 seasons (not including this season).

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

If Ramsey told Doug about taking off for the birth of his child (months ago), then there's no panic from me on it since it was expected to happen..

Good for Tony.

(09-26-2019, 03:10 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Gene asked a valid question and in my opinion his speculation could be correct.  First asking for a trade, then holding a bizarre press conference where he used a lot of expletives knowing that he was on camera, then it's a "sickness", then a "back/hamstring" issue, then the birth of his child.  The drama with this kid just doesn't seem to end.

At some point he (Jalen) needs to just be benched until he can work through his "health issues" as well as his "family issues".  Whether he likes it or not, the team holds all the leverage for the next 2 seasons (not including this season).
These have all been verified as being true (John Oesher) by the team.

So either the team is covering it up or.... now hear me out for a second.... Ramsey is telling the truth.

https://twitter.com/tonykhan/status/1177...05888?s=21
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(09-26-2019, 03:10 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: Gene asked a valid question and in my opinion his speculation could be correct.  First asking for a trade, then holding a bizarre press conference where he used a lot of expletives knowing that he was on camera, then it's a "sickness", then a "back/hamstring" issue, then the birth of his child.  The drama with this kid just doesn't seem to end.

Yeah, but he pulled the baby card so we all have to back off and not question it or else we’re labeled as “insensitive” amongst other things.

Ah I remember when we use to talk about the bad product on the field. This new world is crazy for sure.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Tony Khan had a Twitter bout with the Fulham fans didn’t he? I realize this wasn’t geared towards the fans, but seems like TK may want to hold off on the Twitter. Am I alone on this? Just seems like it’s not his place to be saying anything.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 05:04 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Any chance we mandate vasectomy's of our players prior to them signing contracts with the Jags?

.... just a thought.  Doc Tony could take care of this.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEjCPYBEIoBSFryq4...nxR3FxFHVg]

(09-26-2019, 05:02 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Any chance we mandate vasectomy's of our players prior to them signing contracts with the Jags?

I always thought he was a lawyer.  But I never paid too much attention.  Either way, dressed like that,  you’re not my Doc or Lawyer.

(09-26-2019, 03:56 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

These have all been verified as being true (John Oesher) by the team.

So either the team is covering it up or.... now hear me out for a second.... Ramsey is telling the truth.

It's all been proven real by multiple sources, not only just the team lol.

Some people just have such a blind hate towards Ramsey they refuse to believe it.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 06:24 PM by Jags.)

(09-26-2019, 06:13 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 03:56 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: These have all been verified as being true (John Oesher) by the team.

It's all been proven real by multiple sources, not only just the team lol.

Some people just have such a blind hate towards Ramsey they refuse to believe it.

A quick google search shows that the flu can last 1-2 weeks.  Ramsey was healed apparently in a day.  So pardon the rest of us wanting to call him out on his BS.

I mean,  come one,  he felt good enough to do his (I’m assuming) Kotex commercial.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2019, 07:05 PM by Eric1.)

(09-26-2019, 06:21 PM)Jags Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 06:13 PM)Eric1 Wrote: It's all been proven real by multiple sources, not only just the team lol.

A quick google search shows that the flu can last 1-2 weeks.  Ramsey was healed apparently in a day.  So pardon the rest of us wanting to call him out on his BS.

I mean,  come one,  he felt good enough to do his (I’m assuming) Kotex commercial.

And it can only last 24 hours... It was stupid for you guys to assume he was lying, when multiple different sources (as well as the team) confirmed he was sick and throwing up... All you had to do was open up your damn eyes because the facts were there. But instead you'd rather ignore them because they go against your hate for the guy and you can't have that.

(09-26-2019, 05:02 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Any chance we mandate vasectomy's of our players prior to them signing contracts with the Jags?

No, you need Dr. Doug Stein for that. The guy that travels around the state snipping the goody basket in the back of a van! He’s got billboards all over the freaking state.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???