Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
This Week in the AFC South-Week 4

Tacks (1-2) at Falcons (1-2)  A weird game.  Two teams that are talented, but neither team is playing particularly well.  Tacks play last game of Lewan’s suspension.  Whatever good momentum Mariota had has been lost.  Atlanta has more weapons.  Falcons win 24-20, but I’ll probably regret this pick

Carolina (1-2) at Houston (2-1)-Cam Newton is out.  Watson is not.  Texans win 28-13

Oakland (1-2) at Indy (2-1) –Indy is missing FS Malik Hooker, who got injured again.  Still, they should have enough on both sides of the ball to handle Oakland.  Colts win23-17.

Jaguars (1-2) at Denver (0-3)-I find it hard to believe a defense as talented as Denver has registered zero sacks and zero turnovers through three games.  If the Jaguars don’t come up with a credible running game and fast, that will change against the Broncos.  However, as food as tose Denver pass rushers are, the Jaguars as a group are better, and going against a worse offensive line and more sackable QB.  I think without Ramsey, Denver musters up enough offense to pull off a low scoring game, though I desperately hope I’m wrong.  Broncos 17-16.

Last week:  0-4
Overall:  3-6

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Tacks Over Falcons
Clots over Raiders
Tinhorns over Panthers
Jacksonville over Denver

3-0 Last week
7-2 Overall
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

The ATL
The Raiders
The Cam free Panthers
The Jags
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

I'll go falcons, texans, colts, and Jaguars.

Tacks have trouble with teams that have decent QBs, it's why they lost to the Jaguars last week, so falcons can probably take this one.

The texans are at home and the panthers aren't super right now.

The colts are decent and the raiders aren't.

As for the broncos, they might bench flacco during this game. I expect the Jaguars to continue to play great defense and good enough offense to get to .500.

2-1 last week, 6-3 so far.

4-5

d-birds
t-horns
lil-horse
JAGS

Falcons
Texans
Colts
Jaguars

Last wk 1-2
Overall 7-2
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

5-4 overall

Going with Falcons, Panthers, Colts and Jags

I hear you on the Falcs, Bullseye. They burned me last week, not again.

tacks over Falcs - The Falcons SHOULD be good enough to win this one, but continue to be a headscratcher. Tennessee wants to prove that the Jags' beatdown was an aberration. 19-16
tinhorns over the Panthers - if their pass rush gets home they should fluster Allen into all kinds of mistakes. 31-17
colts over Vegas - Like it or not, Brissett is the real deal, and the Raiders are still a dumpster fire. 28-13
Jags over Denver - Hostile environment and altitude will slow them down, but a statue like Flacco gonna get wrecked. Team is rallying around their new hero. 24-20

5-4 thusfar.

Some how I botched last week getting posted but, did pick the jags to win...the clots and tacks I picked to lose but both won....ack.
So anyway ....4-5 going into week 4.
Survey says!
Jags over the brokoes
Birds poop on the tacks
clots destroy the raiders
'horns lose in a close one
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

4-5 overall

This week:
Jags
Texans
Falcons
Colts

Week # 3 Results: 1-2
Overall: 5-4

Week # 4 Selections:

Atlanta
Houston
Indianapolis
Jacksonville

2-1 last week. 5-4 overall.       this week im going to go with 

Falcons

colts

panthers

Jags- I belieave in the Stache. 

Believe in the Stache!!!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Last Week 1-2
Overall 4-5

I think the Jags go into Denver and beat them in a squeaker
Titans over Atlanta. Ryan gets bothered by the pass rush.
Colts over Raiders, who don't travel well
Houston wins because they're at home. Can't figure out a better reason.

Last week  3-1
Overall  6-3

All of these games can go either way, and are very difficult to predict.

DEN over JAX
There are many positives going into this game, including our QB situation and record vs. Flacco, but we do not travel well (at least in a Westernly direction) and we still have the Ramsey thing going on, no effective running game, and a HC who will probably lose a winnable game for us with a terrible coaching decision similar to week 2.  Broncos finally get some sacks and their first win.

TEN over ATL
The Tacks bounce back and take one from the under-performing Falcons.

IND over OAK
Even with a few injuries, the Colts are looking better each week.  They manage to get by Oakland at home.

HOU over CAR
The Texans, seeking their 2nd straight divisional title, avoid a home loss to the Panthers.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

5-4

Falcons
Tinhorns
Clots
Jags

3-6 overall

Jags- Defensive game, Jags D shows up big 3rd game in row.
ATL- will find a way
Indy- lots of injuries but their O line carries them to a win
Hou- the better team

(09-27-2019, 10:16 AM)Mikey Wrote: I hear you on the Falcs, Bullseye.  They burned me last week, not again.

tacks over Falcs - The Falcons SHOULD be good enough to win this one, but continue to be a headscratcher. Tennessee wants to prove that the Jags' beatdown was an aberration. 19-16
tinhorns over the Panthers - if their pass rush gets home they should fluster Allen into all kinds of mistakes. 31-17
colts over Vegas - Like it or not, Brissett is the real deal, and the Raiders are still a dumpster fire. 28-13
Jags over Denver - Hostile environment and altitude will slow them down, but a statue like Flacco gonna get wrecked. Team is rallying around their new hero. 24-20

5-4 thusfar.

I would caution against agreeing too much with me especially given my week long whiff last week.   Laughing

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

5-4 overall
Jags
Colts
Falcons
Texans

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

(09-26-2019, 07:12 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Tacks (1-2) at Falcons (1-2)  A weird game.  Two teams that are talented, but neither team is playing particularly well.  Tacks play last game of Lewan’s suspension.  Whatever good momentum Mariota had has been lost.  Atlanta has more weapons.  Falcons win 24-20, but I’ll probably regret this pick

Carolina (1-2) at Houston (2-1)-Cam Newton is out.  Watson is not.  Texans win 28-13

Oakland (1-2) at Indy (2-1) –Indy is missing FS Malik Hooker, who got injured again.  Still, they should have enough on both sides of the ball to handle Oakland.  Colts win23-17.

Jaguars (1-2) at Denver (0-3)-I find it hard to believe a defense as talented as Denver has registered zero sacks and zero turnovers through three games.  If the Jaguars don’t come up with a credible running game and fast, that will change against the Broncos.  However, as food as tose Denver pass rushers are, the Jaguars as a group are better, and going against a worse offensive line and more sackable QB.  I think without Ramsey, Denver musters up enough offense to pull off a low scoring game, though I desperately hope I’m wrong.  Broncos 17-16.

Last week:  0-4
Overall:  3-6

Falcons over tacks
Texans over Carolina
Indy over oakland
Jags over denver.

4-3 overall

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2019, 07:15 PM by Psychop1.)

5-4 overall

Falcons
Colts
Texans
Jaguars