Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 4

Also, the more the head to head contact is a point of emphasis (as it should be), the more low hits and knee injuries we will see. A catch-22 within a catch-22.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2019, 10:49 AM by Caldrac.)

(09-26-2019, 09:00 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Marcedes was done dirty by this garbage FO.

How so? Lewis had one Pro-Bowl season in 2010 with 700 yards and 10 TD's. He got tagged for a brief moment the following year and was rewarded a 5 year deal worth $35M with at least half of it being guaranteed after his $7.5M rookie deal expired. That was during the NFL Lockout by the way...

Then he goes onto regress tremendously. Starts dropping easy passes. Dropped a lot of TD passes too here and there if my memory serves correctly. Then they extended him again anyway for another 3 years worth $12M. [BLEEP] Marcedes Lewis. He made close to over $50M during his 12 year tenure here. And he did diddly squat outside of 2010. 

He was a good run blocker. I'll give him that. But he was drafted for his receiving ability coming out of UCLA. His teammate, MJD, he should have been taken with that 28th overall pick if anything back in 2006. 

"Marcedes was done dirty by this garbage FO". Pfft. Yeah, reallllllllll dirty with 12 years of ho-hum efforts to the tune of $50M. So, so dirty. He was released one week into free agency. 12 year veteran that had steadily regressed due to age and injury being released one week into free agency? That's being done "dirty"?. Didn't he run his mouth or something like that via twitter leading up to his release? 

[Image: source.gif]

The only two players that truly got "done dirty" were David Garrard after he was named the starter and then cut going into the regular season and probably Fred Taylor after he was willing to take a pay cut and back seat to MJD to stay here.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Raiders beating the Colts at the moment but T*tans winning in Atlanta, what happened Atlanta?

Haskins in for Washington. Detroit holding the Chiefs to 3 points halfway through the 2nd Q. Patricia got the how to beat Andy Reid playbook from Belichick!

Lol, Hopkins picked off! Houston are such a bad team

Detroit doing as good a job as anyone stopping the Chiefs. Making them uncomfortable.

Hockenson down hard trying to hurdle a defender
Signature goes here.

(09-29-2019, 03:29 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: Hockenson down hard trying to hurdle a defender

Just saw that. Looked a bad fall.

Chubb is smashing that Ravens D today. Lions really giving the Chiefs a game.

(09-29-2019, 03:33 PM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 03:29 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: Hockenson down hard trying to hurdle a defender

Just saw that. Looked a bad fall.

Bills giving the Pats all they can handle too.
Signature goes here.

(09-29-2019, 03:36 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 03:33 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Just saw that. Looked a bad fall.

Bills giving the Pats all they can handle too.

Yes they are. Some good early games today

Josh Allen got knocked out!
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(09-29-2019, 03:40 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Josh Allen got knocked out!

Awful awful hit. That's the Pat's for ya.

Keep flipping back and forth from NE/Buf and KC/det. Both really good games. Buffalo and Det both holding their own. Detroit game is just crazy/weird. So many fumbles

(09-29-2019, 03:52 PM)Jags Wrote: Keep flipping back and forth from NE/Buf and KC/det.  Both really good games. Buffalo and Det both holding their own.   Detroit game is just crazy/weird.  So many fumbles

I'm on redzone. Both look great games.

Browns putting up 40 @ Baltimore!

(09-29-2019, 03:52 PM)Jags Wrote: Keep flipping back and forth from NE/Buf and KC/det.  Both really good games. Buffalo and Det both holding their own.   Detroit game is just crazy/weird.  So many fumbles

Because Detroit has been getting defensive lessons from Manny Pacquiao. Every time they get within arm reach of a ball runner, they start punching.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 04:15 PM by Jags.)

(09-29-2019, 04:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Because Detroit has been getting defensive lessons from Manny Pacquiao. Every time they get within arm reach of a ball runner, they start punching.

Yes, I saw that.  I don’t know thee defender but I think Watson caught one went to the ground and the defender just waiting for him to get up to punch it out.

Really pulling for Buffalo and Detroit here. Both games close.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 04:21 PM by homebiscuit.)

Gawd, I hate NE.

Kelce is gold.

Our game just ended, so I have no clue what happened... but what the hell happened in LA... Bucs 55 pts? Damn we need Bruce Arians running our offense!!!

Why is Witten so red?

(09-29-2019, 07:48 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: Our game just ended, so I have no clue what happened... but what the hell happened in LA... Bucs 55 pts? Damn we need Bruce Arians running our offense!!!

Byron Leftwich is their OC.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Daniel Jones sounds like he's trying to impersonate Eli Manning during interviews.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."