Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Broncos Game Day Thread***

Why are the Falcons so terrible.
No pain, no gain.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jaguars - 24
Broncos - 13

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

IF the Jags could climb back up to 2-2 that would be huge. Here is hoping Minshew mania continues. Lets hope we can hold von miller and the boys at bay.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-29-2019, 02:01 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Why are the Falcons so terrible.

Just thinking that myself. Getting blown out at home by T*tans and an L to the Colts last week. Needed Atlanta to win those.

welp

Ramsey out for the game.

Oh Jalen. Were going to miss him. Apparently he travelled with the team but out with a back injury.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 03:06 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

How convenient for Ramsey. I hope we win even more now.
No pain, no gain.

Glazer said Ramsey is trying to tightrope walk the line of finding excuses not to play while not being obvious enough to leave himself open to conduct detrimental to the team.

So glad that Ramsey didn’t want to be a distraction, so he flies out with the team, keeping his intentions to play a secret until today. Just leave the s.o.b in Denver.

Ramsey is a chump.

Well some of you get your wish today. Let's see how we look without Jalen. I know the last two weeks have been frustrating but we will miss him when hes gone.

(09-29-2019, 03:23 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Well some of you get your wish today. Let's see how we look without Jalen. I know the last two weeks have been frustrating but we will miss him when hes gone.

My wish was someone besides myself seeing the writing on the wall this past off-season and getting out ahead of this drama and trading him while he had max value.

Just trade the guy and be done with it. He don't wanna be a Jaguar.

Hand Ramsey a parachute on the plane ride back and shove him out over Nashville.

Every flag should be challenge-able. Period. So sick of seeing these terrible drive-continuing personal foul calls on QBs. Also, flag challenges should be a different set of flags from normal challenges.

Minshew 400 yards passing 5 TDS 42 yards rushing TD
49-10 Jags

We will get our first look at the team without Ramsey. Lets see if Bouye can earn an extension.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(09-29-2019, 03:41 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Every flag should be challenge-able. Period. So sick of seeing these terrible drive-continuing personal foul calls on QBs. Also, flag challenges should be a different set of flags from normal challenges.

This is how the NFL controls  who they want when they want. Nobody remembers that call a week from now, but it probably impacted the outcome of the game.

(09-29-2019, 03:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 03:41 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Every flag should be challenge-able. Period. So sick of seeing these terrible drive-continuing personal foul calls on QBs. Also, flag challenges should be a different set of flags from normal challenges.

This is how the NFL controls  who they want when they want. Nobody remembers that call a week from now, but it probably impacted the outcome of the game.

Sure enough, watching now as it is going to allow the Chiefs to pull ahead of the Lions.