Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars @ Broncos Game Day Thread***

(09-29-2019, 03:23 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: Well some of you get your wish today. Let's see how we look without Jalen. I know the last two weeks have been frustrating but we will miss him when hes gone.

I don't get this sentiment.  If this is from the 98 page trade thread then okay..  there are fan interesting sentiments over there but...   I think as a fan we want what is best for the team.  I'm not big on media so Jay's report of him walking a fine line doesn't quite work for me.  I just took an injection for my back and they are easily the most unproveable issues to deal with overall.  He was supposedly off last year because of nagging injuries well....   we will see how this plays out.

Honestly I want a win and if he was playing that would be just fine with me.  What I don't want is to be held hostage by nonsense (From the Media and From the Player).
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-29-2019, 03:46 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 03:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: This is how the NFL controls  who they want when they want. Nobody remembers that call a week from now, but it probably impacted the outcome of the game.

Sure enough, watching now as it is going to allow the Chiefs to pull ahead of the Lions.

Missed facemask call on last drive for Lions as well. Little things add up when trying to beat a team like KC. NFL controls the outcome as they see fit.

(09-29-2019, 03:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 03:41 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Every flag should be challenge-able. Period. So sick of seeing these terrible drive-continuing personal foul calls on QBs. Also, flag challenges should be a different set of flags from normal challenges.

This is how the NFL controls  who they want when they want. Nobody remembers that call a week from now, but it probably impacted the outcome of the game.

Exactly. And the calls they 'miss' or 'get wrong' can be just as crucial. How many times I see a flag against the Pat's and another will fly in straight away to off set them.

(09-29-2019, 03:48 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(09-29-2019, 03:46 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Sure enough, watching now as it is going to allow the Chiefs to pull ahead of the Lions.

Missed facemask call on last drive for Lions as well. Little things add up when trying to beat a team like KC. NFL controls the outcome as they see fit.

It isn't always impropriety....  but it sure is the appearance that is the issue.  Good thing they locked up the ref contract.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 03:54 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Haha forgot OBJ was on the Browns. Poor guy.

Oof, Texans may have just lost the game on that fumble.

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 03:54 PM by Jagsbch.)

https://twitter.com/DomanicC/status/1178...23808?s=20

https://twitter.com/RuggBees/status/1178...57377?s=20

(09-29-2019, 03:53 PM)Jagsbch Wrote: https://twitter.com/DomanicC/status/1178...23808?s=20

Lucky Peyton Smile

(09-29-2019, 03:53 PM)Jagsbch Wrote: https://twitter.com/DomanicC/status/1178...23808?s=20

Always cool to meet a legend like Minshew! Smile

Jags might be getting favors from the Panthers and Raiders anyway.
No pain, no gain.

(09-29-2019, 03:53 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Haha forgot OBJ was on the Browns. Poor guy.

Oof, Texans may have just lost the game on that fumble.

Lol! Watt missing that sack! That looks like a L for Houston. Hopefully Oakland hold on. Damn Atlanta

Brisket just threw a pick 6. Colts lose.

Falcons are trash. Texans and Colts with home losses today Smile
No pain, no gain.

Texans are out of time outs and Carolina has the ball in the red zone..Win and we are in 1st place right?

Looks like clots and horns are going down
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 04:05 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

(09-29-2019, 04:03 PM)uthill Wrote: Texans are out of time outs and Carolina has the ball in the red zone..Win and we are in 1st place right?

Nope, Houston has the tie breaker. Too early to really worry about that though. We win and basically everyone is in 1st place but also last place.
No pain, no gain.

(09-29-2019, 04:03 PM)uthill Wrote: Texans are out of time outs and Carolina has the ball in the red zone..Win and we are in 1st place right?

Tied for first, I believe.

TJ Yeldon I forgot he was in buffalo
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(09-29-2019, 04:05 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote:

Nope, Houston has the tie breaker. Too early to really worry about that though. We win and basically everyone is in 1st place but also last place.

Yeah, this.

I'm ready for this game to begin with or/wo...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Another big call in Lions- Chiefs.

Detroit had a TD overturned and a Chiefs 100yd fumble return that could have been a touch back.