Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Yan still doing nothing

(This post was last modified: 09-29-2019, 08:00 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

And some of you wanted to make him the highest paid pass rusher lol.

We should have traded the guy when he had some value.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-29-2019, 07:58 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: And some of you wanted to make him the highest paid pass rusher lol.

We should have traded the guy whe he had some value.
Cold.

Watch him show up next game and rack up 5.0 sacks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-29-2019, 07:58 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: And some of you wanted to make him the highest paid pass rusher lol.

Some people still want to pay him that 20 +.   His agent really hurt him.  Hopefully he can improve

He definitely is not helping himself on the field this year. I haven't really specifically watched if he is getting doubled and chipped a lot. If he doesn't improve we might let him walk. Who knows maybe he wants that.

He knocked down a 3rd and 14 screen pass to the WR which forced a FG.

I thought they had something on that play but Yan broke it up. I want him happy but not top money for DE.

One could argue Smoot has had a better season. Smoot had another good game

He is also playing hurt. You can tell it's affecting his quickness.

I think he's playing well, but not up to even the contract he was already offered. He should have signed.

He's still playing on a bad hamstring.

He'll bounce back....his checkbook depends on it.

(09-29-2019, 08:34 PM)ATLjag Wrote: He'll bounce back....his checkbook depends on it.
It almost feels scripted LOL. I wonder if they felt if they did all this BS to get out of here that it would fire up the offense.

Defense probably thought it was Foles or bust and didnt want to gut it out all year. Now they'll have to.

The defense owes this offense now. Pay them back next week by shutting down Carolina and Christian McCaffrey.

That's a test. Their defense is a test. And they've got a guy like Gardner Minshew right now. Kyle Allen.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We offered Yann adequate compensation (third highest paid Pass Rusher). He turned it down.

His Bad...

NH3...
"AZANE"

(09-29-2019, 07:58 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: And some of you wanted to make him the highest paid pass rusher lol.

This week's whipping boy, next week's hero.

What is the injury he's playing with?

(09-29-2019, 08:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: What is the injury he's playing with?

He's playing with a hamstring injury. He's already missed one game because of it.

Oliver has missed at least 2 months with a hamstring injury for some comparison.

I like how some insinuate a guy in his rookie contract would sabotage his play to not be resigned by their team.

These athletes are dumb, but not that dumb.

(09-29-2019, 09:00 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: I like how some insinuate a guy in his rookie contract would sabotage his play to not be resigned by their team.

These athletes are dumb, but not that dumb.
Taking care of yourself is a business decision. That hamstring hurts. I know it does.

But Ngakoue is a workout warrior. He's playing more careful. After what happened to Earl Thomas I don't blame him.

They need to make him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's time to renegotiate. It'll piss Ramsey off. Gives us another team building distraction to give us a win again.

Through 4 games, Yan has definitely hurt himself and his value for a new contract imo. He should have signed but ultimately he gambled on himself and is not generating the same impact on field as he did in previous years.

It seems like every time you start one of these threads the player explodes the next week. You have my full support to continue to start these silly threads.

In all seriousness, I didn’t focus on him every play, but I did see him applying pressure a few times during the game at a minimum.

This organization doesn't reward players that hold out, act like divas, make it about themselves. If he'd have just been a pro he would have been paid by now.
No pain, no gain.