Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Yan still doing nothing

2 firsts for a guy with 8 sacks hahahaha

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-25-2020, 09:51 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: 2 firsts for a guy with 8 sacks hahahaha

Still on this, eh?

(01-25-2020, 11:45 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(01-25-2020, 11:34 AM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: We did get 2 firsts for Ramsey....I don't see why we couldn't for yan.

Well Ramsey is arguably the best at his position (definitely top 3 or so). Yan is probably top-25 or so at his.

Some of you guys overvalue Ramsey.  The numbers don't bear out a top 3 ranking.  His mouth and swagger outstrip his actual play.  But, hey, I'm glad the Rams agree with you!  Lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 12:49 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(01-25-2020, 11:56 AM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(01-25-2020, 11:45 AM)hb1148 Wrote: Well Ramsey is arguably the best at his position (definitely top 3 or so). Yan is probably top-25 or so at his.

Some of you guys overvalue Ramsey.  The numbers don't bear out a top 3 ranking.  His mouth and swagger outstrip his actual play.  But, hey, I'm glad the Rams agree with you!  Lol.

Well, Ramsey is way better at his postion than Yan. And yes, wheter you guys like it or not Ramsey is a top 3 CB.

(01-25-2020, 11:46 AM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(01-25-2020, 09:51 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: 2 firsts for a guy with 8 sacks hahahaha

Still on this, eh?

Still quoting me, eh?

(01-25-2020, 11:45 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(01-25-2020, 11:34 AM)jvillejagsn1 Wrote: We did get 2 firsts for Ramsey....I don't see why we couldn't for yan.

Well Ramsey is arguably the best at his position (definitely top 3 or so). Yan is probably top-25 or so at his.

Another Yan hater... because, you know, saying the guy is not elite, not a saint, nor the best teammate ever means you hate him and think he sucks Rolleyes

Of course you don't lol and that's hilarious.

(01-25-2020, 12:46 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-25-2020, 11:56 AM)I am Yoda Wrote: Some of you guys overvalue Ramsey.  The numbers don't bear out a top 3 ranking.  His mouth and swagger outstrip his actual play.  But, hey, I'm glad the Rams agree with you!  Lol.

Well, Ramsey is way better at his postion than Yan. And yes, wheter you guys like it or not Ramsey is a top 3 CB.

(01-25-2020, 11:46 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: Still on this, eh?

Still quoting me, eh?

(01-25-2020, 11:45 AM)hb1148 Wrote: Well Ramsey is arguably the best at his position (definitely top 3 or so). Yan is probably top-25 or so at his.

Another Yan hater... because, you know, saying the guy is not elite, not a saint, nor the best teammate ever means you hate him and think he sucks Rolleyes

You seem extremely not obsessed about him

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-25-2020, 12:46 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(01-25-2020, 11:56 AM)I am Yoda Wrote: Some of you guys overvalue Ramsey.  The numbers don't bear out a top 3 ranking.  His mouth and swagger outstrip his actual play.  But, hey, I'm glad the Rams agree with you!  Lol.

You fail to understand that your proclamation is not the same thing as evidence.  Show me the numbers in context.  Provide evidence.  Just because one has an opinion doesn't make that opinion valid or as valid as those who can provide evidence to support theirs.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2020, 01:17 PM by iHaunting Raven.)

(01-25-2020, 01:05 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(01-25-2020, 12:46 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Well, Ramsey is way better at his postion than Yan. And yes, wheter you guys like it or not Ramsey is a top 3 CB.

You fail to understand that your proclamation is not the same thing as evidence.  Show me the numbers in context.  Provide evidence.  Just because one has an opinion doesn't make that opinion valid or as valid as those who can provide evidence to support theirs.

Sorry, too lazy since he is not even on my team anymore, don't really care about him, but you can find them if you want, some guy posted the Rams defense numbers before and after Ramsey, he had a big impact at least the first few weeks. Also, I can tell by his time with the Jags. 

And before you say "oh then you can't prove he is top 3" prove he isn't then "show me the numbers".

To me it's whatever, I don't like the dude, and again, he is not on my team.

(01-25-2020, 12:56 PM)JackCity Wrote:
(01-25-2020, 12:46 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Well, Ramsey is way better at his postion than Yan. And yes, wheter you guys like it or not Ramsey is a top 3 CB.

Still quoting me, eh?

You seem extremely not obsessed about him

You don't get it, but sure, if you say so, it's not like I care about what you guys think.