Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wide Open

This division is wide open after this week. 

2-2 across the board, tacks in last with 2 divisional losses  Banana

Really though, I don't think any one of our teams here look to be a clear cut favorite. Going to be a good race this year. 

Go Jags!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mary had quite a turnaround this game, looked like minshew out there. Lol
[Image: incredulous.gif]

Here is what I see.

Every team still has to play KC and Houston has to play NE as well.

So houston is 2-4 before those games and everyone else is 2-3 ?

(09-29-2019, 09:36 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Mary had quite a turnaround this game, looked like minshew out there. Lol

Woah, a little out of line there.  Nobody looks like the Shew,

(09-29-2019, 09:36 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: Mary had quite a turnaround this game, looked like minshew out there. Lol

I hope you guys resign him to a 7 yr extension
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

Nothing is easy in the NFL...but the Jaguars def have a shot if they keep on track.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

To think I had all but written this team off after week one.

I never envisioned a rookie 6th round QB behind an OL featuring a LT coming off a torn ACL and a rookie RT playing as well as he has.

So far it appears the Texans' acquisition of Tunsil hasn't done much to help protect Watson.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(10-01-2019, 07:19 PM)Bullseye Wrote: To think I had all but written this team off after week one.

I never envisioned a rookie 6th round QB behind an OL featuring a LT coming off a torn ACL and a rookie RT playing as well as he has.

So far it appears the Texans' acquisition of Tunsil hasn't done much to help protect Watson.

Oh darn.

It's a wrap fellas, the division is ours. I just hope that loss to K.C. doesn't come back to haunt us for that number one seed.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(10-02-2019, 02:08 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: It's a wrap fellas, the division is ours. I just hope that loss to K.C. doesn't come back to haunt us for that number one seed.

As incredible and bold this comment is lol, this is the kind of confidence I like to see! 17-2 baby lets go! Championship DUUUUUUUUVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL!

The division will come down to the team's with the 2 best QBs, right now it's minshew and Watson. The texans game in loudon vs the jags will be crucial.

(10-01-2019, 07:19 PM)Bullseye Wrote: To think I had all but written this team off after week one.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrENUIuFyrA0mPrHr0_N3...ZzDpx1kJL5]

Winning is a hell of a drug.

(10-02-2019, 01:11 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:

Oh darn.

0 sacks allowed yesterday.. oh darn indeed.

Takes a few weeks for the guys to gel. The line is vastly better than last year though, by seasons end it will be a strength.

(10-07-2019, 09:39 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 01:11 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Oh darn.

Takes a few weeks for the guys to gel. The line is vastly better than last year though, by seasons end it will be a strength.

If teams like Washington and the Dlphins didn't exist, I could make a case that ATL is the worst team in the league.

What is it with LoB coordinators? They make MISERABLE coaches.

(10-07-2019, 09:39 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 01:11 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Oh darn.

Isn't that what you said last year too?

(10-07-2019, 12:09 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 09:39 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: 0 sacks allowed yesterday.. oh darn indeed.

Isn't that what you said last year too?

Umm.. no

Why would I?  We didn't even have a R or LT.. I did think Davenport had potential, wrong there.. but Tunsil is a proven commodity and Howard and Sharping are playing great for rookies..especially in the running game.

(10-07-2019, 10:02 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 09:39 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: 0 sacks allowed yesterday.. oh darn indeed.

If teams like Washington and the Dlphins didn't exist, I could make a case that ATL is the worst team in the league.

Yep. ATL even made the tacks look good
[Image: incredulous.gif]

(10-07-2019, 10:02 AM)Mikey Wrote:

Because it's Pete Carroll.

(10-08-2019, 03:37 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 10:02 AM)Mikey Wrote: If teams like Washington and the Dlphins didn't exist, I could make a case that ATL is the worst team in the league.

Because it's Pete Carroll.

SF looked pretty good running that Carroll defense last night.

(10-05-2019, 10:41 AM)Marylandjagsfan89 Wrote: The division will come down to the team's with the 2 best QBs, right now it's minshew and Watson. The texans game in loudon vs the jags will be crucial.
You could make the argument that Jacoby Brissett is just as good as these two guys though. It'll be interesting to see the divisional games coming up now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."