Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Where's the love for Fournette?

225 yrds rushing.

Nuff said.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Currently 2nd in the league in rushing. Hopefully he can continue to do well. Armstead also did well!
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Where's the TDs for Fournette?

He did his job and then some yesterday. Proud of him. Defense needs to turn up against Carolina this weekend though.

There's some opportunity to get the takeaway's from Kyle Allen. They have to shut down McCaffrey.

Want to see some more of those double fakes to the flats with the TE over the middle designs. Killing me that Oliver isn't playing yet. Really think he's going to add some splash plays in due time.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

The 225 was nice and all, but what stood out to me was him getting into it with Cam Robinson immediately once the game was won. Fournette has had his run of immaturity but this showed a giant leap in leadership and TBH I was surprised! Everyone was happy, probably Cam too, but Fournette let him know he almost [BLEEP] everything up. We need wayyyyyyy more of that! Really happy to see that. Good for Fournette! He’s worked hard, he might not be the best but... if he can continue to produce and show that type of leadership... all good with me.

Fournette had his best game in a long time. the whole team did well yesterday though too,espaissley the seconed half.   

only thing left to say is     Believe in the Stache!!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(09-30-2019, 08:27 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: The 225 was nice and all, but what stood out to me was him getting into it with Cam Robinson immediately once the game was won. Fournette has had his run of immaturity but this showed a giant leap in leadership and TBH I was surprised! Everyone was happy, probably Cam too, but Fournette let him know he almost [BLEEP] everything up. We need wayyyyyyy more of that! Really happy to see that. Good for Fournette! He’s worked hard, he might not be the best but... if he can continue to produce and show that type of leadership... all good with me.

Looks like hes taken TC's "disrespect" to heart and is doing something about.

I just wanna see consistency.

(09-30-2019, 08:40 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I just wanna see consistency.

Yup.  If the Jags have a 2 headed monster running attack with Armstead.  Minshew and Charke doing their thing.  Jaguars will be unstoppable.

Man guys imagine if we had Jordan Howard yesterday instead of Fournette. He would’ve rushed for 300 yards easy! Am I doing this right?

(09-30-2019, 08:27 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: The 225 was nice and all, but what stood out to me was him getting into it with Cam Robinson immediately once the game was won. Fournette has had his run of immaturity but this showed a giant leap in leadership and TBH I was surprised! Everyone was happy, probably Cam too, but Fournette let him know he almost [BLEEP] everything up. We need wayyyyyyy more of that! Really happy to see that. Good for Fournette! He’s worked hard, he might not be the best but... if he can continue to produce and show that type of leadership... all good with me.

+1

That TOP advantage in the second half was what we were built for - bullying a defense, and late in the game, those 3-4 yard runs become 7-yard runs. That's what 27 was picked for.

The offseason in Wyoming paid off yesterday, that's for sure. I liked that the receivers were subbing in as well, fresh legs wore that D down.

The first half the brokoes thought they had the game knocked ....little did they know about how this offense
is starting to come together. Bet it's awhile before they want to see Uncle Rico and #27 back at mile high. 

[Image: EFruom4WwAA2PYp.jpg]
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Ha, Mower. Lovely illustration. You did that yourself?
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019, 12:27 PM by Mowerguy.)

Nope from a denver channel 9 site twitter....loved it
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019, 12:44 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

He looked back to 2017 form for sure. He also seems like he’s matured a good bit.. that’s great to see. Hopefully he’s taken his slice of humble pie and realized that it’s a privilege to play and earn money in the league. I love his style of running, just hope he can stay healthy. Very proud of LF.

If he woulda had a 100 yard game I would have been happy since thats about 110 yards more than he usually gets.
Best thing he did was move FORWARD during tackles. Please keep up the good work.

5.6 yards per carry
17 catches
404 yards rushing
Career High 245 total yards vs Denver

He’s on pace for about 1700 yards rushing. Now that we finally have a QB since Brunell, we can start passing to set up the run.

I hope he keeps up the great running. Oh and thank you to Will Richardson.

(10-07-2019, 09:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/MichaelFFlorio/statu...58592?s=20

Also, no other runningback has faced more stacked defensive fronts than our guy Leonard.