Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Where's the love for Fournette?

Fournette has more rushing yards (715) than 15 TEAMS. And he's 5 yards short of Cleveland at 719.

So Fournette is 5 rushing yards away from himself having more than half of the league.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-23-2019, 10:09 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Fournette has more rushing yards (715) than 15 TEAMS. And he's 5 yards short of Cleveland at 719.

So Fournette is 5 rushing yards away from himself having more than half of the league.

Of those 15 teams, how many have had a bye?

Fournette on with Cowherd @ 2:30 ET.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(10-23-2019, 01:39 PM)Jags32250 Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 10:09 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Fournette has more rushing yards (715) than 15 TEAMS. And he's 5 yards short of Cleveland at 719.

Of those 15 teams, how many have had a bye?

6 of them. Four of which he has 250-300 more yards than and the other two he has 100-150 more than.

Here's the list of team rushing yards for reference:

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/team-stats...p=0&page=1

(10-23-2019, 04:01 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 01:39 PM)Jags32250 Wrote: Of those 15 teams, how many have had a bye?

6 of them. Four of which he has 250-300 more yards than and the other two he has 100-150 more than.

Here's the list of team rushing yards for reference:

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/team-stats...p=0&page=1
Thanks, the breakdown adds validity to the stat.

Kudo's to LF27 for walking away from the tool taunting him....he def has changed this year.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

8 straight games with 85 yards from scrimmage which leads the NFL.

He got mad about that sweep. Armstead finished up the game. Hmm

(10-27-2019, 04:34 PM)Mowerguy Wrote: Kudo's to LF27 for walking away from the tool taunting him....he def has changed this year.

Still BS that wasn't called

(10-27-2019, 04:35 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: 8 straight games with 85 yards from scrimmage which leads the NFL.

He got mad about that sweep. Armstead finished up the game. Hmm

He wasn't alone.

He's playing okay, but not good enough to justify his draft position.

Is it disturbing anyone else that he's getting run down from behind on every long run?

(10-27-2019, 05:01 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: He's playing okay, but not good enough to justify his draft position.

Is it disturbing anyone else that he's getting run down from behind on every long run?

Just okay? 

A little bit but he was zig zagging on that one.

(10-27-2019, 05:01 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: He's playing okay, but not good enough to justify his draft position.

smh
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

He's playing good football

Why haven't we cut him and traded the picks we got from Ramsey for Jordan Howard yet?

He’s still a good pick no matter what. We needed a cow bell and now he’s playing his best football.

As a rookie he missed 3 games and left a 1300 yard season on the table.

With a rookie RT and Norwell and Cann, he’s still leading the AFC in rushing. Facing 8,9, and 10 man boxes he’s living up to his draft status.

I wish some guys would get off his back.

Lf27 is playing more like his 2017 self this year so yea props to him. I do wish he could send one home though i thought he was faster than that in the open field. I will glady take what lf27 is giving us this year. Go jags.

Just win baby

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2019, 08:22 PM by SeldomRite.)

(10-27-2019, 05:04 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:

Just okay? 

Am I the only one that actually watched the game? He had something like 80 yards on 20 carries with about 65 of them coming on one run where he got caught from behind, I thought his big thing was having elite speed. For a guy with elite speed he sure gets caught from behind a lot.

Most of his runs got stuffed. Maybe it's bad offensive line play but I think his biggest problem is he's a plodder and doesn't make decisive cuts. If the hole isn't there he's running into someone's back until he's tackled.

His main contribution was pass catching, and it's good that he did, but in the open field he gets caught and tackled, not what you want from a RB taken in the top five.

(10-27-2019, 08:22 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 05:04 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Just okay? 

Am I the only one that actually watched the game? He had something like 80 yards on 20 carries with about 65 of them coming on one run where he got caught from behind, I thought his big thing was having elite speed. For a guy with elite speed he sure gets caught from behind a lot.

Most of his runs got stuffed. Maybe it's bad offensive line play but I think his biggest problem is he's a plodder and doesn't make decisive cuts. If the hole isn't there he's running into someone's back until he's tackled.

His main contribution was pass catching, and it's good that he did, but in the open field he gets caught and tackled, not what you want from a RB taken in the top five.

Living up to the moniker.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato