Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
OK, I'm stressed out and depressed

Thank Y'all, It really means a lot to me
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm sorry to hear this, Drifter. I know it's scant comfort, but hospice helped both of my parents' passing into the next life as comfortable as possible. Hospice nurses are special people.

You and your family are in my thoughts.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Saw my Mom today at the Hospice, she's very weak and sleeps alot. She is not in any pain so that's a good thing. I was only there about a 1/2 hour before my ride had to leave but, at least she saw me there.....
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(10-18-2019, 03:15 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Saw my Mom today at the Hospice, she's very weak and sleeps alot. She is not in any pain so that's a good thing. I was only there about a 1/2 hour before my ride had to leave but, at least she saw me there.....

Just being there is the best you can do for her, Drifter. If she knows you're there, it brings her some comfort. I experienced the same with my mother, and like your mother, she was weak and sometimes a little disoriented because of the medication. Knowing you're there means more than you realize. For both of you.

We all have been there and how tough it is....
thoughts and prayers for you both.
Be strong ....be there ....and ease her on her way home.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

All my support to you and your family

[Image: giphy.gif]

Well, it's over.... She passed away at about 10:30 this morning..... At least she's at peace now

Please accept my sincere condolences Drifter.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Many hugs and prayers for comfort and peace. I have yet to experience the loss of a parent but I see it happening to friends and it's making it more and more real to me with my parents and in-laws being in their later years and having health concerns.

RIP Mama Drifter, you fought a good fight. I hope you rest now.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

My condolences, Drifter.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019, 02:59 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

Sorry to hear that, Rest In Peace. I pray for your peace and healing.

Sorry to hear that. RIP. My condolences

Very sorry Drifter.. Condolences buddy..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Thank You everyone. She's at peace now so.......

Just read this. Sorry to hear. Lost my mother suddenly this past January. Lost my father when I was 16. I was a 39 year old orphan. Respects and condolences to your family and friends who lost a wonderful woman.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

I’m so very sorry for your loss Drifter!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

My condolences to you and your family, Drifter.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Condolences to you and your family, Drifter.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Same here, Drifter. Be strong.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile