Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A quarter season in at 2-2 predict the final record

NFL Network just did this for all 2-2 teams and they have us at 12-4.  Thoughts?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sounds about right.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Woah 12-4 by NFL network ?! Was it just MJD’s prediction?? 

That’s very generous for a rookie QB and a team without its star Corner, but what the hell. 

MINSHEW MAGIC IS REAL 

14-2 here we come!!!!!!!!!! 

(If we get to 10-6 I vote this season as a success)

10-6. Some tough games coming up. I hope Minshew magic is here to stay.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

12-4 seems a bit generous in my opinion. The Shew will eventually have his rookie moments. And it’ll depend on how he reacts and overcomes it. Like week 2, I see a few near misses along the way. Also, the defense and Ramsey situation have a bit to do with it as well.

10-6

10-6 seems reasonable. We'd likely be 3-1 if the coaching staff didnt brainfart. Of course it all depends on if Minshew keeps up his unbelievable play.

I've been saying 9-7 since camp so I'll stick with it.

Lol, we were 3-1 and had blasted the Pats at this point last year. How'd that turn out?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

9-7

But making everyone else work like a dog for those other 5 wins against us

9-7 and honestly that should win the division. Minshew is good, but if Ramsey is not playing... yikes. The secondary has a massive void with him not starting. I would put us to 10 wins if the running game keeps it up though, and stays on track. No more 60 yards rushing, 3.x ypc nonsense.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019, 09:24 PM by JackCity.)

If we win the next game, 9-7

8-8. Keeping it real.

I'm going to really keep it all real too. its real simple.   

we all belieave in the stache!!!!

I truely do belieave in it now,check out my video even if it is short.          

9-7   I belieave in the Stache. 

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

I said 9-7/8-8 before the season. I changed to 5-11 when Foles went down. Honestly this team still feels like an 8-8 7-9 kind of affair. Minshew is better than expected, but I don't think we are a double digit win team. But we do have a soft schedule so who knows.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

11-5 This team will hit a new level of play if they can get hot with multiple wins
Championship Formula:

1) Draft Trevor Lawrence!
2) Play good physical Defense! 
3) Keep 91% of the roster healthy!
4) ???
5) Blank #2
6) CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

(10-01-2019, 08:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, we were 3-1 and had blasted the Pats at this point last year. How'd that turn out?

And then 1/2 the roster got put on IR within the following next 3 weeks.. Injuries were the #1 cause for our poor season last year. Not the only cause obviously, but it was at the top of the list.

I want to say 11 and 5 but looking at the schedule our only tough games are at home. Saints, Bucs , Chargers...I don't see us getting swept there so 12 and 4 at the minimum. I could also see them winning out except maybe that Oakland game.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

Entire division at 8-8 like fivethirtyeight says... Last 2 columns are Playoff chances and Division win chances...
[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-10-02-at-1-56-34-AM.png]

Seeing the remaining opponents, I count likely 5 loses unless the Jaguars upset them. The other games are favorable. And this depends on the Ramsey situation.

With Ramsey: 10-6
Without Ramsey: 8-8