Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
TC has done it again, produced phenomenal trenches for us to fight our way to the top

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 07:37 PM by Jagsbch.)

I’m really excited after seeing how the offensive line managed to run over the Broncos, despite a few BA’s getting theirs on a couple occasions, with their 0-4 fate looming. And despite a few errors with all that crowd noise from all the momentum Broncos claimed early in the game, in the second half of that game, trenches came to life like a beast to be reckoned with!

The trench’s is where games are won and lost, TC gets this better than most. Watch this game be won at the trenches tomorrow. I’m not the only one expecting great things from our defensive trenches tomorrow. Can’t wait to see the cannons of the trenches fire on the bow of the Panthers sinking them into obscurity, in the wake of the Mania surrounding the Jaguars

Carolina Panthers fodder for firing off of all the Jaguar Stars shooting cross the skies of America into virtually every living room, blowing minds!

Carolina has the No.1 passing defense in the league? “Immortals? We’ll  put their name to the test!”

https://youtu.be/sByxTCQU8Rc

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Our line has 4 below average starters on it right now

I'll have whatever you're having.
No pain, no gain.

I think this is an advanced attempt at trolling

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 08:02 PM by Jagsbch.)

Hey Jack,
The zone blocking scheme features doesn’t emerge overnight, it worked so well with Elway/Davis imagine it with FU Minshew and I dare ya to grab the bull by the horns Fournette!

Gerald McCoy : “Here hood my beer!”

I think we know who was one of Darius' passengers.

(10-05-2019, 07:54 PM)Upper Wrote: I think this is an advanced attempt at trolling

He's like Omaha, only not funny.

(10-05-2019, 08:06 PM)3/4 Back Wrote: I think we know who was one of Darius' passengers.

I’m starting to think he is actually Justin Blackmon

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 08:42 PM by RicoTx.)

(10-05-2019, 08:10 PM)JagJohn Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 07:54 PM)Upper Wrote: I think this is an advanced attempt at trolling

He's like Omaha, only not funny.

It's JungleCat.  You don't remember his obsession with McCarron?  Both of these obsessions are really weird and over the top.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

It's times like this that I miss JW. Are we allowed to say her name again or no?

(10-05-2019, 08:44 PM)Brett Wrote: It's times like this that I miss JW. Are we allowed to say her name again or no?

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b761138a3e01e419a2d7b81...=giphy.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-05-2019, 08:42 PM)Rico Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 08:10 PM)JagJohn Wrote: He's like Omaha, only not funny.

It's JungleCat.  You don't remember his obsession with McCarron?  Both of these obsessions are really weird and over the top.

I thought I recognized the style from somewhere... Makes perfect sense now.

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 10:10 PM by Jagsbch.)

Fournette mic’d-up @ 11:00

Ravens: Let’s all be friends

Fournette : “Right. We can be friends right here, it’s cool, but when we out there, it’s a whole different story”

Be the one to go after the  bad child first?

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/11712...94785?s=20
Undrafted Bouye: Your opportunities are gonna come, but you’ve always got to get better. When we get pick six’s, we got to figure out what we do then

https://youtu.be/QLFHDbo0Jgw

https://youtu.be/D-p2QGj5kfc

Holy hot tub time machine...
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(10-05-2019, 08:44 PM)Brett Wrote: It's times like this that I miss JW. Are we allowed to say her name again or no?

What ever happened to her? I remember her from back in the day. I used to post under a different username which shall not be named..

I saw her over on reddit. More things change, the more they stay the same!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 11:05 PM by Jagsbch.)

There are only three teams in the AFC with a better than .500 winning percentage!

Patriot;4-0
Bills 3-0
Chiefs 4-0

Every team in the AFC South is .500

Eight teams at .500

Ahead of the last five.

As of now we’re in the playoff hunt!

“Jaguars defensive line is wreaking havoc with the Titans offensive line”

https://youtu.be/jcqDdqhblWI

(10-05-2019, 08:42 PM)Rico Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 08:10 PM)JagJohn Wrote: He's like Omaha, only not funny.

It's actually Jagsbch. He was that before he was JungleCat.

LOL @ this thread.

Do you get paid for posting videos?