Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Koyack Attack is back

About time

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"attack"

meh

At least he sort-of knows the system. Slim pickin's right now.

single-handedly won us the Wildcard game in 2017

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...90496?s=20

(10-09-2019, 08:53 AM)rocdee Wrote: single-handedly won us the Wildcard game in 2017

Actually, Jalen Ramsey picking off Tyrod Taylor sealed that game.

Koyack has some decent hands. Minshew can make him productive.

(10-09-2019, 08:55 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...90496?s=20

(10-09-2019, 08:53 AM)rocdee Wrote: single-handedly won us the Wildcard game in 2017

WOOSH!

(10-09-2019, 09:04 AM)rocdee Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 08:55 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

WOOSH!

[Image: giphy.gif]

(10-09-2019, 09:07 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 09:04 AM)rocdee Wrote: WOOSH!

[Image: giphy.gif]

bro! lololol. I remember that thing used to scare the crap out of me as a kid. Good ol Showbiz Pizza on Atlantic. Ahhh those were the days.

He will catch two TD's this coming Sunday. BANK ON IT!!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(10-09-2019, 09:08 AM)rocdee Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 09:07 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

bro! lololol. I remember that thing used to scare the crap out of me as a kid. Good ol Showbiz Pizza on Atlantic. Ahhh those were the days.
 Showbiz! Pre-Chuck E Cheese era. LOL

Seriously though, Koyack should help given our current situation. I was glad we had moved on from him because we just needed to upgrade, but he should be able to contribute.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2019, 09:18 AM by The Real Marty.)

We need a TE.  In a pinch, almost any TE who can catch a few passes will do.  Because I think the recent success of our TE position is mostly attributable to the QB who is running the offense.

I’ve always liked Koyack. He has a Ernest wilford vibe about him

We should bring in Ben Watson just to see if he can get down the seam like we need/hope Oliver can do. We need that type of TE.

(10-09-2019, 09:18 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: We need a TE.  In a pinch, almost any TE who can catch a few passes will do.  Because I think the recent success of our TE position is mostly attributable to the QB who is running the offense.

Flip has a history of some exotic two TE's sets that I bet he cannot wait to unleash. We really need that Oliver kid to heal up.

(10-09-2019, 09:04 AM)rocdee Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 08:55 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...90496?s=20

WOOSH!

x2

(10-09-2019, 09:25 AM)Jagwired Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 09:18 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: We need a TE.  In a pinch, almost any TE who can catch a few passes will do.  Because I think the recent success of our TE position is mostly attributable to the QB who is running the offense.

Flip has a history of some exotic two TE's sets that I bet he cannot wait to unleash. We really need that Oliver kid to heal up.

Thank you.

Been dying to see this.  He's good at scheming these guys open and we've only seen a few glimpses of it with O'Shag Hennesy.
(and the Minshew factor should put it over the top)

It'd be great if Oliver can get in a decent practice today.

(10-09-2019, 09:28 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 09:25 AM)Jagwired Wrote: Flip has a history of some exotic two TE's sets that I bet he cannot wait to unleash. We really need that Oliver kid to heal up.

Thank you.

Been dying to see this.  He's good at scheming these guys open and we've only seen a few glimpses of it with O'Shag Hennesy.
(and the Minshew factor should put it over the top)

Flip really believes that behind The QB the tight ends have the most difficult position in the offense to play in his schemes. They are required to multitask as he likes to keep in base personnel.

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2019/5/24/...rs-offense

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2019, 12:21 PM by PF*.)

(10-09-2019, 09:20 AM)MojoKing Wrote: I’ve always liked Koyack. He has a Ernest wilford vibe about him

I love that. An Ernest Wilford vibe. That's like Bette Davis Eyes or something.
Koyack is now my favorite player (since Ernest isn't coming back)
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2019, 09:44 AM by irontrooper83.)

This, though he actually picked off Peterman. Smile