Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Koyack Attack is back

I think I need to go out into the street and do my naked "Please heal up and play this weekend" raindance for Oliver..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-09-2019, 09:22 AM)rocdee Wrote: We should bring in Ben Watson just to see if he can get down the seam like we need/hope Oliver can do. We need that type of TE.

A look-see wouldn't hurt, but if Belichick didn't bring him back, there's a pretty good chance he's done.

(10-09-2019, 09:42 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: This, though he actually picked off Peterman. Smile

Is there anyone out there that hasn't picked off Nathan Peterman?

(10-09-2019, 09:42 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 08:55 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Actually, Jalen Ramsey picking off Tyrod Taylor sealed that game.

This, though he actually picked off Peterman. Smile

Correct! Forgot about that.

(10-09-2019, 10:20 AM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 09:22 AM)rocdee Wrote: We should bring in Ben Watson just to see if he can get down the seam like we need/hope Oliver can do. We need that type of TE.

A look-see wouldn't hurt, but if Belichick didn't bring him back, there's a pretty good chance he's done.

(10-09-2019, 09:42 AM)irontrooper83 Wrote: This, though he actually picked off Peterman. Smile

Is there anyone out there that hasn't picked off Nathan Peterman?

Damn, beat me to it.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Welcome back Koyack. I hope you're in shape.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(10-09-2019, 08:58 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Koyack has some decent hands. Minshew can make him productive.

That's the key. Minshew will make him productive.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I kind of liked that big TE from ND
welcome back Ben
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(10-09-2019, 08:55 AM)I’m NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...90496?s=20

(10-09-2019, 08:53 AM)rocdee Wrote: single-handedly won us the Wildcard game in 2017

Actually it was Nathan peterman, remember when Fowler slammed Tyrod’s head into the turf? It was scary. I was at that game. 100 $ for nosebleeds lol

(10-09-2019, 12:46 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: NYC4jags

Actually it was Nathan peterman, remember when Fowler slammed Tyrod’s head into the turf? It was scary. I was at that game. 100 $ for nosebleeds lol

Yes. irontrooper already corrected me. Thank you though.  I forgot Peterman played the last 4 or 5 snaps.

When is Oliver going to be active? He was hurt 6-7 weeks ago.

(10-09-2019, 01:10 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: When is Oliver going to be active?  He was hurt 6-7 weeks ago.

He's limited in practice this week just like last week. Marrone said he's day to day.

(10-09-2019, 01:14 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 01:10 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: When is Oliver going to be active?  He was hurt 6-7 weeks ago.

He's limited in practice this week just like last week. Marrone said he's day to day.

Making sure he's healthy for the Superb Owl run...

Wink
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Oliver should be in the lineup this week vs New Orleans. Minny will make any TE look good. He’s got that Favre and Manning thing about him.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2019, 01:28 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Koyack, the pride of Oil City, Pennsylvania

[Image: fc572132e18c84e6fb4a892fe2157871.jpg]

accuttly a smart move by the jags. he knows the system. withthe offensse being improved you want someone comeing in who knows the system already. it will help the offensse be better.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Sit Oliver until after bye week. They’re going to monkey around with that hamstring and knock him out the rest of the season.

(10-09-2019, 01:27 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: Koyack, the pride of Oil City, Pennsylvania

[Image: fc572132e18c84e6fb4a892fe2157871.jpg]

Looks like a cool little German village my in-laws lived at when I visited them a few years ago. Hopefully he can come on in and work out quickly for the offense.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-09-2019, 01:15 PM)Rico Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 01:14 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: He's limited in practice this week just like last week. Marrone said he's day to day.

Making sure he's healthy for the Superb Owl run...

Wink

If this team even makes the super bowl I will pay you 1000$ cash

He's ok in a pinch I guess but can't be in any kind of football shape.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(10-09-2019, 04:17 PM)hb1148 Wrote: He's ok in a pinch I guess but can't be in any kind of football shape.

Marrone is today's presser said he was in shape and ready to play right away. Had been working out for other teams.