Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I’m so glad we got AJ Bouye when we did!

(10-16-2019, 09:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 09:41 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yeah. My free lessons in how to analyze secondary play are done for the year.  
It sucks that you can't figure out what you are watching, but we'll just have to continue scrolling past your ignorant posting for now.

Sound like you are talking about yourself bro.  You have All 22 but it doesn't do any good if you dont know what you're looking at.  Baldy, SB winning coach broke down a few of the plays for you, great plays by Ramsey lol.  That's just one game and as Baldy said, those plays are on his resume

LOL

Are you talking about this video?
http://www.nfl.com/videos/baldys-breakdo...Breakdowns

You know, the one where Watkins beats Bouye twice, Ramsey twice (including the uncalled push off TD) and then Baldy guesses what happened in cover 3 zone and says "I don't know what happened?" 

That's your nail in the coffin?  LOL

You wouldn't know cover three from a [BLEEP] kangaroo.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-16-2019, 10:34 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Call me crazy, but I'd rather have a GM who is successful in the draft than free agency.

Caldwell gots to go.

Interestingly if you look at other GMs... they all miss... a lot.

The draft isn't easy.. it's hard to tell if a player really wants to play.. or wants a check.

(10-16-2019, 10:44 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 09:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Sound like you are talking about yourself bro.  You have All 22 but it doesn't do any good if you dont know what you're looking at.  Baldy, SB winning coach broke down a few of the plays for you, great plays by Ramsey lol.  That's just one game and as Baldy said, those plays are on his resume

LOL

You know, the one where Watkins beats Bouye twice, Ramsey twice (including the uncalled push off TD) and then Baldy guesses what happened in cover 3 zone and says "I don't know what happened?" 

Bahahahahaha

(10-16-2019, 09:04 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 07:04 AM)D-Money Wrote: I know you want to look at the bright but Bouye is not what Ramsey was. He is good but I don't think he is elite. Like the poster said we will see now that he is our number 1. I really don't think we should be mad at Ramsey either, how many of the same players do we have left from our 2017 run. Our front office messed this roster up. Its good to still have  hope but if our FO keeps it up, its going to be hard to get back to that 2017 level..smh

Don't kid yourself. He's an elite corner who actually out-played Ramsey in 2017. He's not as physically gifted but he's still a shut-down corner. Sure, you'd rather have both but in terms of impact, losing Gipson was probably a bigger hit to this defensive backfield as a whole.

We gotta see what Bouye now that Ramsey is gone. I hope he is elite for the sake of the team. I feel like it was easier because Ramsey took out the number 1s. I also think he helped out with Bouye's confidence. Losing Gipson def hurt which brings me back to my main point that our FO is terrible and makes terrible decisions which is why we are here now. I hope Bouye doesn't lose and step and actually gains some more confidence and becomes a top3 CB like Jalen

(10-16-2019, 10:44 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 09:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Sound like you are talking about yourself bro.  You have All 22 but it doesn't do any good if you dont know what you're looking at.  Baldy, SB winning coach broke down a few of the plays for you, great plays by Ramsey lol.  That's just one game and as Baldy said, those plays are on his resume

LOL

No this, that's Ramsey son not Bouye.  Wouldnt know a cover 3 lol.

https://twitter.com/BaldyNFL/status/1184...75328?s=19

(10-16-2019, 12:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 10:44 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

No this, that's Ramsey son not Bouye.  Wouldnt know a cover 3 lol.

So your argument that he had a bad game against the chefs is that he gave up a quick slant, a push off TD and missed an open field tackle on someone else's guy?  

[BLEEP] brilliant. 

Wow, he really was terrible.  

What a joke, son.

(10-16-2019, 12:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 12:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: No this, that's Ramsey son not Bouye.  Wouldnt know a cover 3 lol.

So your argument that he had a bad game against the chefs is that he gave up a quick slant, a push off TD and missed an open field tackle on someone else's guy?  

[BLEEP] brilliant. 

What a joke, son.

He didn't miss the tackle - he didn't even attempt to make it.

(10-16-2019, 01:02 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 12:57 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: So your argument that he had a bad game against the chefs is that he gave up a quick slant, a push off TD and missed an open field tackle on someone else's guy?  

[BLEEP] brilliant. 

What a joke, son.

He didn't miss the tackle - he didn't even attempt to make it.

Because he wasn't in position to make the play and was off balance to his other foot. 

You know, because he was focused on his own coverage responsibility and didn't see the completion happen? 
Like he was supposed to be. 

It's a really poor attempt to find a slight by Baldy, that particular play is not very damning at all. The endzone angle shows how far he was from Watkins. It would have been a really impressive stop if he hadn't been understandably off balance. Bad example by Baldinger.

(10-16-2019, 01:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 01:02 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: He didn't miss the tackle - he didn't even attempt to make it.

Because he wasn't in position to make the play and was off balance to his other foot. 

You know, because he was focused on his own coverage responsibility and didn't see the completion happen? 

It's a really poor attempt to find a slight by Baldy, that particular play is not very damning at all.

Just sayin' there's a difference between a missed tackle and not even trying.

(10-16-2019, 01:07 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 01:05 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Because he wasn't in position to make the play and was off balance to his other foot. 

It's a really poor attempt to find a slight by Baldy, that particular play is not very damning at all.

Just sayin' there's a difference between a missed tackle and not even trying.
You see not trying.

I see "not in position to do a damn thing" because that wasn't his guy.

On top of that Bouye was coming off an injury. Remember that excuse you used a lot of last year for Ramsey. I guess that only counts for Ramsey. NYC your feelings get hurt almost as bad as Ramseys when you're wrong lol

(10-16-2019, 01:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: On top of that Bouye was coming off an injury.  Remember that excuse you used a lot of last year for Ramsey.  I guess that only counts for Ramsey.  NYC your feelings get hurt almost as bad as Ramseys when you're wrong lol

When I’m wrong I’m wrong. It happens plenty often. 

It is not happening over your moronic assessment of Ramsey’s play in the chefs game. 

What makes you think my feelings are hurt? I’ve been reading your terrible football takes for 10 years dude. This is nothing new.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2019, 01:27 PM by Talented Kalamari.)

Ramsey is an overrated bum and I’m glad he’s gone

Can’t wait for the jersey burning vids

(10-16-2019, 01:25 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 01:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: On top of that Bouye was coming off an injury.  Remember that excuse you used a lot of last year for Ramsey.  I guess that only counts for Ramsey.  NYC your feelings get hurt almost as bad as Ramseys when you're wrong lol

When I’m wrong I’m wrong. It happens plenty often. 

It is not happening over your moronic assessment of Ramsey’s play in the chefs game. 

What makes you think my feelings are hurt? I’ve been reading your terrible football takes for 10 years dude. This is nothing new.
Lol, you will be ok man, it happens.  He gone

(10-16-2019, 01:26 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Ramsey is an overrated bum and I’m glad he’s gone

This may be the dumbest thing anyone can do.

If you really don't want the jersey anymore, don't be stupid enough to burn them. Donate them.

(10-16-2019, 01:45 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 01:26 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Ramsey is an overrated bum and I’m glad he’s gone

If you really don't want the jersey anymore, don't be stupid enough to burn them. Donate them.

Yea, but it's inevitable. And he just wants to watch - he won't be burning jerseys.

(10-16-2019, 09:58 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 09:41 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yeah. My free lessons in how to analyze secondary play are done for the year.  
It sucks that you can't figure out what you are watching, but we'll just have to continue scrolling past your ignorant posting for now.

Sound like you are talking about yourself bro.  You have All 22 but it doesn't do any good if you dont know what you're looking at.  Baldy, SB winning coach broke down a few of the plays for you, great plays by Ramsey lol.  That's just one game and as Baldy said, those plays are on his resume

What? Lol.

(10-16-2019, 01:45 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:

I'm hoping the team puts out a trade in offer.  I can't afford to blow money on another jersey, but if I could trade my Ramsey jersey in and save a few bucks, I'd figure it out.  Then the team can donate them to a third world country that doesn't give a flip about Ramsey.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2019, 03:32 PM by jagshype.)

(10-16-2019, 03:16 PM)scottyg Wrote:
(10-16-2019, 01:45 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: This may be the dumbest thing anyone can do.

I'm hoping the team puts out a trade in offer.  I can't afford to blow money on another jersey, but if I could trade my Ramsey jersey in and save a few bucks, I'd figure it out.  Then the team can donate them to a third world country that doesn't give a flip about Ramsey.

Trade in 20s jersey for a polo or tshirt would be a nice gesture by the team.

(10-16-2019, 06:31 AM)SignMeUpAtQB Wrote: We are ignoring the fact that Bouye was our Nr2. and Ramsey always covered the Nr1 receiver on the other team. This made Bouyes job a lot easier. We will see how this goes with Herndon at Nr2 and Bouye as the Nr1 CB.
Also, 2017 was a fluke, defense hasnt been nearly the same since.

It wasn't really a fluke Telvin was playing out of his mind that year and so was Church and Gipson really every position on D had someone playing like the top guy in the league at that position.
No Fun