Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com - Khan: Jaguars 'are doing just fine' after Ramsey trade

Khan: Jaguars 'are doing just fine' after Ramsey trade

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001...msey-trade

The city of Jacksonville is waking up this morning to a reality without Jalen Ramsey in it, handling the news in different ways. The same can be said of the Jaguars organization.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I thought I'd wake up to a slew of new FO openings today but yet here we are and they still have jobs. We trade a player who is best at his position and keep a FO that are mediocre at best in theirs. Wake me when khan grows some balls.
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

(10-17-2019, 08:15 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: I thought I'd wake up to a slew of new FO openings today but yet here we are and they still have jobs. We trade a player who is best at his position and keep a FO that are mediocre at best in theirs. Wake me when khan grows some balls.

You should be perpetually awake. Khan did the strong and right thing. Good riddance to the quitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(10-17-2019, 08:15 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: I thought I'd wake up to a slew of new FO openings today but yet here we are and they still have jobs.  We trade a player who is best at his position and keep a FO that are mediocre at best in theirs.  Wake me when khan grows some balls.

He's top 5... not the best corner.

He can't play zone, he's too stupid to understand how to. He can only play press and man and when he gets beat he gets beat bad.

So... get off his jock and enjoy that we got so much for so little lost.

(10-17-2019, 08:15 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: I thought I'd wake up to a slew of new FO openings today but yet here we are and they still have jobs.  We trade a player who is best at his position and keep a FO that are mediocre at best in theirs.  Wake me when khan grows some balls.

Yeah, that would be just brilliant.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Im not quoting all of you but i guess you're saying this staff has done more than enough to stay employed. I need job management thats likeminded so i can maybe get a promotion or raise for failing to excel at my position as well. This reminds me of the marcus stroud situation a little. Coughlin has disgreement with a player, although stroud was in his prime, then gets rid of him. I love this mb and the foolish intelligence yall stand firm defending.
Season Tix, Section 409

(10-17-2019, 08:43 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Im not quoting all of you but i guess you're saying this staff has done more than enough to stay employed.  I need job management thats likeminded so i can maybe get a promotion or raise for failing to excel at my position as well.  This reminds me of the marcus stroud situation a little.  Coughlin has disgreement with a player, although stroud was in his prime, then gets rid of him.  I love this mb and the foolish intelligence yall stand firm defending.

2 1st round draft picks, a 4th round draft pick for a malcontent diva that refused to play within the scheme and faked an injury...

Yea, I'd say anyone that can fleece that kind of deal gets one more year.

I bet you feel bad that Antonio Brown got what he deserved.  Is there anything  Ramsey would do that you wouldn't defend?

He didn’t wanna play here. What else were we supposed to do

(10-17-2019, 08:43 AM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Im not quoting all of you but i guess you're saying this staff has done more than enough to stay employed.  I need job management thats likeminded so i can maybe get a promotion or raise for failing to excel at my position as well.  This reminds me of the marcus stroud situation a little.  Coughlin has disgreement with a player, although stroud was in his prime, then gets rid of him.  I love this mb and the foolish intelligence yall stand firm defending.

So you think it's a wise move to clean out the front office mid-season when the team still has an opportunity to get into the playoffs.  You don't think that would cause any kind of disruption.  And you have the nerve to question anybody's intelligence.  Laughable.

Wait...playoffs.  hell lets put money on that lol.  FO shouldve been gone so enjoy more mediocrity because i told u so is played out with this franchise.
Season Tix, Section 409

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2019, 03:14 PM by RicoTx.)

(10-17-2019, 02:39 PM)JagsFansince1995 Wrote: Wait...playoffs.  hell lets put money on that lol.  FO shouldve been gone so enjoy more mediocrity because i told u so is played out with this franchise.

Do you want a tissue or something?  Ooooooo...you told me so.  Thanks Nostradamus.

Ramsey was a [BLEEP] baby, a quitter, and he let the team down.  I'm glad he's gone.  You can whine about it all you want.

They're in a better position without him.

Moving forward, the bounty they received should put them in a great future position as well. As long as these next two #1 picks don't end up like Caldwell's first two #1 picks...
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(10-18-2019, 11:05 AM)pirkster Wrote: They're in a better position without him.

Moving forward, the bounty they received should put them in a great future position as well.  As long as these next two #1 picks don't end up like Caldwell's first two #1 picks...

....and the Jags don't have to put up with a headache of signing Ramsey to an outrageous contract.

I like Ramsey, hope he does well with his new team, but this is a big, big win for the Jags.  Jags now get 3 extra chances to draft Ramsey's replacement and sign him to a rookie contract.

I'd be ok drafting some linebackers and offensive line men. Cb and wrs are luxury positions that you get after you have everything else like a qb. a rb, a d and o line and backers .