Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Must win game!!!!!!!

here is a video for this week. its a must win game. Jags have to find a way to win.

https://youtu.be/rNOvGguueDM

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

You make a damn good point, wolfie. If we lose this game, not only is the season over, but I will have completely lost all the remaining faith I have in this FO and team.

I have to agree this is a game we can't lose. We lost to an 0-6 Bengals team before, and the result was several seasons of losing. We just can't have that, and this really is a game we should win. The Bengals are on their 3rd team left tackle for crying out loud, and over the past five weeks they've been out-scored 138 to 77.
'02

someone get this video to the team,and the messege to the team before sunday. they need to come out,and play with lots of fire. Jags02 can you go,and delvier the video to the team personssley please?

Stache looking glorious bro!

(10-18-2019, 05:49 PM)JagJohn Wrote: Stache looking glorious bro!

thank you

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2019, 10:05 AM by Section105Fan.)

The Bengals have lost 15 out of their last 17 games dating back to the 2018 season. Six straight losses this season. Averaging 16 points per game on offense, giving up 26 on defense. Lost a lot of key players to injury and for disciplinary reasons. Last in rushing in the entire NFL, last in defense against the rush.

Posters on their message boards are saying that THIS is the Bengals’ best chance at a victory for the rest of their season. Attendance at their two home games this season has been 54,000 and 46,000, so their fans are jumping ship.

If the Jags can’t defeat this team, then a major housecleaning will be required.

(10-19-2019, 09:59 AM)Section105Fan Wrote: The Bengals have lost 15 out of their last 17 games dating back to the 2018 season. Six straight losses this season. Averaging 16 points per game on offense, giving up 26 on defense. Lost a lot of key players to injury and for disciplinary reasons. Last in rushing in the entire NFL, last in defense against the rush.

Posters on their message boards are saying that THIS is the Bengals’ best chance at a victory for the rest of their season. Attendance at their two home games this season has been 54,000 and 46,000, so their fans are jumping ship.

If the Jags can’t defeat this team, then a major housecleaning will be required.

I agree this is a team the Jags should and probably will beat but unlike college, there's no sure things. Also there's talent on the roster so by major housecleaning, I assume you mean the staff. I don't think the roster needs to be gutted.  But whatever moves are made, they should wait until the end of the season.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Has someone delivered this to the team yet?

Nice stache, Snowie. It looks good on you.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2019, 04:30 PM by Section105Fan.)

(10-19-2019, 11:22 AM)hb1148 Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 09:59 AM)Section105Fan Wrote: The Bengals have lost 15 out of their last 17 games dating back to the 2018 season. Six straight losses this season. Averaging 16 points per game on offense, giving up 26 on defense. Lost a lot of key players to injury and for disciplinary reasons. Last in rushing in the entire NFL, last in defense against the rush.

I agree this is a team the Jags should and probably will beat but unlike college, there's no sure things. Also there's talent on the roster so by major housecleaning, I assume you mean the staff. I don't think the roster needs to be gutted.  But whatever moves are made, they should wait until the end of the season.

Not just the staff, although they’re majorly responsible for this team not playing to their potential. There are players who aren’t earning their paychecks. With all the draft picks we have ( what? 18 picks over the next 2 drafts? ) we should be able to acquire a lot of young talented players at rookie salaries, which will enable us to keep the veterans who are performing. Of course, the selection of talent will be key.

(10-18-2019, 05:40 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: someone get this video to the team,and the messege to the team before sunday. they need to come out,and play with lots of fire.  Jags02 can you go,and delvier the video to the team personssley please?

Sorry Snowy, but seeing how I'm in Washington state I don't see how I'd be able to do that.
'02

well then lets all hope FBT saw the video,and found a way to get it to the team. I think he still lives in jacksonville.

(10-19-2019, 08:52 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: well then lets all hope FBT saw the video,and found a way to get it to the team. I think he still lives in jacksonville.

All we can do is hope, my friend. All we can do is hope.