Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clowns

So what do you guys make of all this nonsense?

To me it seems like so thing that started as some people making a joke and has turned into copycats who are taking things way to far.

Someone is going to wind up shot sooner than later.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Someone is going to get killed doing this!! Dressing up as clowns and peeking in people's windows is just asking for trouble!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

https://youtu.be/j5gZ40DbRU0

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Well, it is an election year.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Had a serious fear of clowns from the age of 7-18ish. Now I just want to punch them in the face.

Clowns are awesome. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Clowns are awesome. Don't let a few bad apples spoil the bunch

Liar!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

If a random clown comes anywhere close to me or my kid he is going to get knocked out.

clowns  <<<<<<<<< me >>>>>>>>>> jokers

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:clowns  <<<<<<<<< me >>>>>>>>>> jokers

I see what u did there.

Quote:If a random clown comes anywhere close to me or my kid he is going to get knocked out.
Quote:Someone is going to get killed doing this!! Dressing up as clowns and peeking in people's windows is just asking for trouble!!

This

there is a clown I keep seeing on Sunday's on the sideline bent over with his hands on his knees.

Maybe one of you photo shop peeps can get a good pic of Gus and add a big red nose and multicolored hair. That pic with a big ole smile as if he's laughing would be great.

I suppose it's better than the guy who dressed up as the grim reaper and went knocking on windows at the old people's home.

https://youtu.be/aty3lv0uWtU

I miss Bozo. He was my favorite growing up. Homie the Clown is awesome too. I never feared Clowns growing up. My mom for some reason had my baby theme as a boy decked out with the primary color wheel with ballon patterns and Clowns. I guess when you're exposed at a young age you don't develop a fear or phobia of them. Now, in fairness. I do have two fears. Botflys and Jiggers. No thanks.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:I miss Bozo. He was my favorite growing up. Homie the Clown is awesome too. I never feared Clowns growing up. My mom for some reason had my baby theme as a boy decked out with the primary color wheel with ballon patterns and Clowns. I guess when you're exposed at a young age you don't develop a fear or phobia of them. Now, in fairness. I do have two fears. Botflys and Jiggers. No thanks.

Bozo was awesome. Always cheered for the kids tossing the ball into the the buckets. They usually won bikes.. Thought it was cool. Loved his sidekick Cooky..

I was gonna dress as a creepy clown for Halloween but I don't Wana dies.

clowns are cool.
Have you seen my baseball?

"I'm gonna have to be taking your car today, see I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have for this here vehicle"- Capt Spaulding.

Quote:"I'm gonna have to be taking your car today, see I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have for this here vehicle"- Capt Spaulding.

One of my favs of all time. Devils Rejects rocked. Really liked 1000 Corpses too