Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Always drops female symbol from feminine hygiene packs

Link 

"Always is officially removing the Venus female symbol from the packing of its menstruation products. The announcement follows pleas from LGBTQ activists to make the labeling more inclusive of transgender and non-binary customers."

""Some trans men/non binary people menstruate. As do cis women who despise overly feminine products," tweeted Dr. Jen Gunter, an OB-GYN. "Cis women who can't menstruate and trans women are harmed by the assumption that menstruation defines femininity. Less ink for printing better for planet. This is a win all around.""

People need to be less concerned about how they fit into a box of why "A" makes a person a certain way but "B" doesn't and just live their lives. I can't fathom that a symbol on a maxi-pad and tampon package sets people off. I have never even noticed there being one and I've been looking at them for 35 years.

I have boxes that societal pressures (friends and family) has tried to shoehorn me into because "that's just how it's done," especially in the south, and I refuse to be told I am less than, that I'm selfish, or that I disappoint people because I won't conform. I honestly don't have time right now to go into it but will do so later. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019, 12:21 PM by mikesez.)

(10-24-2019, 12:16 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Link 

"Always is officially removing the Venus female symbol from the packing of its menstruation products. The announcement follows pleas from LGBTQ activists to make the labeling more inclusive of transgender and non-binary customers."

""Some trans men/non binary people menstruate. As do cis women who despise overly feminine products," tweeted Dr. Jen Gunter, an OB-GYN. "Cis women who can't menstruate and trans women are harmed by the assumption that menstruation defines femininity. Less ink for printing better for planet. This is a win all around.""

People need to be less concerned about how they fit into a box of why "A" makes a person a certain way but "B" doesn't and just live their lives. I can't fathom that a symbol on a maxi-pad and tampon package sets people off. I have never even noticed there being one and I've been looking at them for 35 years.

I have boxes that societal pressures (friends and family) has tried to shoehorn me into because "that's just how it's done," especially in the south, and I refuse to be told I am less than, that I'm selfish, or that I disappoint people because I won't conform. I honestly don't have time right now to go into it but will do so later. 

I don't have a female orifice, but if I did, I don't think I'd trust its hygeine to a company that makes public statements saying that "men can menstruate too."
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Can't wait to tell my wife to stop using my non binary products. I will now be identifying as a Mississippi Mudslide on Taco Tuesday's [Or Woeful Wednesday's] for anal leakage.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Thank you for that insight.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

The PC "gender identity" nonsense has gotten way out of hand.  This is what is "taught" in institutions of higher learning indoctrination these days.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-24-2019, 02:43 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: The PC "gender identity" nonsense has gotten way out of hand.  This is what is "taught" in institutions of higher learning indoctrination these days.

It's like Candid Camera for our culture. How utterly stupid can people act and people still take them seriously? Let's find out!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato