Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Building A Beautiful Wall In Colorado

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019, 07:59 PM by ferocious.)

Trump is building a beautiful wall in Colorado. He can explain it better than I can. I'll let him explain:

"And we're building a wall on the border of New Mexico. And we’re building a wall in Colorado. We’re building a beautiful wall. A big one that really works — that you can’t get over, you can’t get under. And we’re building a wall in Texas. And we’re not building a wall in Kansas but they get the benefit of the walls that we just mentioned. And Louisiana's incredible.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...077890002/

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019, 08:12 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Probably not a bad idea to lock all the dumb pot heads and the 2nd worst GM in sports history into one state.

I assure you he knows his US geography.

[Image: 1280px-2016_Nationwide_US_presidential_c...re.svg.png]

I just assumed he meant Arizona, the 57th state.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019, 10:59 AM by ferocious.)

(10-24-2019, 08:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Probably not a bad idea to lock all the dumb pot heads and the 2nd worst GM in sports history into one state.

To keep this in perspective, Clinton won the popular vote against Trump by more than 2.8 million votes.

When Colorado governor Jared Polis heard the news about the beautiful new wall, he tweeted:.
“Well this is awkward, Colorado doesn’t border Mexico. Good thing Colorado now offers free full day kindergarten so our kids can learn basic geography.”

Colorado Representative Diana DeGette tweeted:
"Is NEW Mexico gonna pay for it?"

Also, I can't help wondering how Kansas gets a benefit from the walls in New Mexico and Texas.
Can anyone help me with this? Thank you in advance.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."        --Plato

(10-25-2019, 10:33 AM)ferocious Wrote:
(10-24-2019, 08:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Probably not a bad idea to lock all the dumb pot heads and the 2nd worst GM in sports history into one state.

To keep this in perspective, Clinton won the popular vote against Trump by more than 2.8 million votes.

When Colorado governor Jared Polis heard the news about the beautiful new wall, he tweeted:.
“Well this is awkward, Colorado doesn’t border Mexico. Good thing Colorado now offers free full day kindergarten so our kids can learn basic geography.”

Also, I can't help wondering how Kansas gets a benefit from the walls in New Mexico and Texas.

I think he's going to give New Mexico back to Mexico, which would mean that Colorado would border Mexico.  Hence the wall across the southern border of Colorado.

(10-25-2019, 10:33 AM)ferocious Wrote:

Thankfully we don't allow the morons in cities decide things for us.

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019, 02:07 PM by ferocious.)

(10-25-2019, 01:17 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 10:33 AM)ferocious Wrote: To keep this in perspective, Clinton won the popular vote against Trump by more than 2.8 million votes.

I think he's going to give New Mexico back to Mexico, which would mean that Colorado would border Mexico.  Hence the wall across the southern border of Colorado.

But...But...What about the folks in NW Oklahoma?

That's an awful lot of red land area.  Alaska is 100% red as well, and is bigger than Texas, California, and Montana combined.

Factoring that in, probably 90-95% of US land is red.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(10-25-2019, 03:07 PM)KodiakJag Wrote:

That's an awful lot of red land area.  Alaska is 100% red as well, and is bigger than Texas, California, and Montana combined.

It's a good point, I guess, but land doesn't vote. And, electorally speaking, that is an almost somewhat accurate representation of where we were in early November of 2016. That is to say, 3 years ago. It is where we are today that has you nervous, no?

(10-25-2019, 03:07 PM)KodiakJag Wrote:

Well yeah, but nobody important lives there.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-25-2019, 03:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 03:07 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: That's an awful lot of red land area.  Alaska is 100% red as well, and is bigger than Texas, California, and Montana combined.

Well yeah, but nobody important lives there.

Sarah Palin does. Oh, I see your point.
Never mind.

(10-25-2019, 02:05 PM)ferocious Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 01:17 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think he's going to give New Mexico back to Mexico, which would mean that Colorado would border Mexico.  Hence the wall across the southern border of Colorado.

But...But...What about the folks in NW Oklahoma?

(10-25-2019, 03:28 PM)ferocious Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 02:05 PM)ferocious Wrote: But...But...What about the folks in NW Oklahoma?

[Image: AR-191029776.jpg?ts=1572024807]

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2019, 04:10 PM by ferocious.)

(10-25-2019, 03:47 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [Image: AR-191029776.jpg?ts=1572024807]

Thank you. That clarifies things quite nicely. But how does this help Kansas?
And can you post the document related to the Alabama hurricane? I lost my copy.

(10-25-2019, 03:16 PM)ferocious Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 03:07 PM)KodiakJag Wrote: That's an awful lot of red land area.  Alaska is 100% red as well, and is bigger than Texas, California, and Montana combined.

It's a good point, I guess, but land doesn't vote. And, electorally speaking, that is an almost somewhat accurate representation of where we were in early November of 2016. That is to say, 3 years ago. It is where we are today that has you nervous, no?

The only thing Trump supporters are anxious about right now is whether Trump wins 47, 48, or 49 states in the coming landslide. It's the criminal Democrats who are anxious that their coup attempts are made public before we vote next year.

(10-25-2019, 04:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 03:16 PM)ferocious Wrote: It's a good point, I guess, but land doesn't vote. And, electorally speaking, that is an almost somewhat accurate representation of where we were in early November of 2016. That is to say, 3 years ago. It is where we are today that has you nervous, no?

The only thing Trump supporters are anxious about right now is whether Trump wins 47, 48, or 49 states in the coming landslide. It's the criminal Democrats who are anxious that their coup attempts are made public before we vote next year.

K.

(10-25-2019, 04:54 PM)ferocious Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 04:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The only thing Trump supporters are anxious about right now is whether Trump wins 47, 48, or 49 states in the coming landslide. It's the criminal Democrats who are anxious that their coup attempts are made public before we vote next year.

K.

That's a pretty ignorant letter.

(10-25-2019, 04:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 04:54 PM)ferocious Wrote: K.

That's a pretty ignorant letter.

LOL. I would add two more but it may hit too close to home.

(10-25-2019, 03:16 PM)ferocious Wrote:

(10-25-2019, 03:18 PM)ferocious Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 03:16 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well yeah, but nobody important lives there.

Sarah Palin does. Oh, I see your point.
Never mind.

I was just making an observation, but yeah, land doesn't vote.

As a true swing voter, why would I be nervous?  I support the candidate, not the party.

In 1988 I voted for Bush Sr.  I was 20 years old and in the military.

Ross Perot got my vote in 1992 and 1996.

I voted for Bush Jr. in 2000 & 2004 because he's a likeable guy.

I voted libertarian (Barr) instead of supporting the John/Sarah dysfunctional clownshow in 2008.

In 2012, my mother was stumping hard for Ron P., only to see him get the shaft here.  Paul actually spent time and came up here and should have won the state's electorals if it weren't for the seriously corrupt Alaska Republican Party based here in Anchorage, who basically bent to Romney and wrote off the heavy support for Paul here locally.  I wrote him in anyway.

For 2016, as a protest vote I wrote in Bernie's name (yes, Bernie Sanders) because I did not respect or trust either DT or HRC and voting for the least slimy candidate has never been my thing.

If the democrats put someone on the ballot worth voting for, I would have no problem supporting them.  Sadly, the ones that would appeal to people like me (ie.,  Tulsi) will never get enough support from their own party.  I still might write her in...we'll see.

If you or anyone else want to be a party-line voter, I don't hold it against them.  To each their own.
"We believe in victory!"   - Gus Bradley
"I don't want to believe.  I want to know."   - Carl Sagan

(10-26-2019, 03:46 AM)KodiakJag Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 03:16 PM)ferocious Wrote: It's a good point, I guess, but land doesn't vote. And, electorally speaking, that is an almost somewhat accurate representation of where we were in early November of 2016. That is to say, 3 years ago. It is where we are today that has you nervous, no?

(10-25-2019, 03:18 PM)ferocious Wrote: Sarah Palin does. Oh, I see your point.
Never mind.

I was just making an observation, but yeah, land doesn't vote.

As a true swing voter, why would I be nervous?  I support the candidate, not the party.

In 1988 I voted for Bush Sr.  I was 20 years old and in the military.

Ross Perot got my vote in 1992 and 1996.

I voted for Bush Jr. in 2000 & 2004 because he's a likeable guy.

I voted libertarian (Barr) instead of supporting the John/Sarah dysfunctional clownshow in 2008.

In 2012, my mother was stumping hard for Ron P., only to see him get the shaft here.  Paul actually spent time and came up here and should have won the state's electorals if it weren't for the seriously corrupt Alaska Republican Party based here in Anchorage, who basically bent to Romney and wrote off the heavy support for Paul here locally.  I wrote him in anyway.

For 2016, as a protest vote I wrote in Bernie's name (yes, Bernie Sanders) because I did not respect or trust either DT or HRC and voting for the least slimy candidate has never been my thing.

If the democrats put someone on the ballot worth voting for, I would have no problem supporting them.  Sadly, the ones that would appeal to people like me (ie.,  Tulsi) will never get enough support from their own party.  I still might write her in...we'll see.

If you or anyone else want to be a party-line voter, I don't hold it against them.  To each their own.

I vote for every R on the ballot without reading the names. I have it easy though because close to no democrats even run for any local offices here. I love it.