Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Some Josh Allen Love...He only goes up from here!

(This post was last modified: 10-24-2019, 09:27 PM by jaguarmvp.)

This article has some very good numbers on how impressive Allen has been.  This guy has all pro written all over him. Allen is also a high quality guy as well.

https://www.si.com/nfl/jaguars/news/jagu...osh-allen/

Allen has also been drawing the double teams: One of the most double teamed in the league

https://twitter.com/SethWalder/status/11...h-allen%2F
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He good.

I'd like to see the stat for Yan as well. It almost seems like when allen is in they're dedicating a tackle gaurd to allen and then the tackle RB against YAN, which might be why calais is still destroying people because they're lining him up either single against the center or L guard. It also explains why hayden has so much success when he blitzes since he's unblocked a lot and can go full speed in.
[Image: 0KIO8ln.gif]

(10-25-2019, 12:28 AM)archer56 Wrote: I'd like to see the stat for Yan as well. It almost seems like when allen is in they're dedicating a tackle gaurd to allen and then the tackle RB against YAN, which might be why calais is still destroying people because they're lining him up either single against the center or L guard. It also explains why hayden has so much success when he blitzes since he's unblocked a lot and can go full speed in.
Yan is slow when standing up. He also stunts inside too much, making him even slower.

They need to stop it and just let him rush from the DE spot.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

If Allen has a long healthy career he could easily be a hall of famer. Yes he has that kind of potential.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

I have been beyond impressed with this young man both on and off of the field. Talk about a young man with a great work ethic, great instincts and maturity way beyond his years. The future looks very bright for this young man.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

My impressions are impressed w/respect to the performances of Allen.

Man Luv.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Where is Nick Bosa on there?
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-26-2019, 09:25 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Where is Nick Bosa on there?

He is near the mid line to the right next to the Buc and Lion.
No Fun

(10-26-2019, 10:17 AM)nhiverson Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 09:25 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Where is Nick Bosa on there?

He is near the mid line to the right next to the Buc and Lion.

That's impressive company for Josh Allen then already. 49ERS have a stout front four all across the board. It'll come down to him and Bosa for DROY of the year at this point. Tomorrow's game is a good opportunity for Allen to jump up on the stat sheet some more though.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

It's still amazing Jacksonville has this kid playing for them. I was in disbelief when the draft came around and he was still on the board for Jacksonville. I knew that Caldwell was looking at TJ Hockerson probably but I was hoping they wouldn't pass up on Allen, and they didn't.

Maybe they'll get themselves a solid TE someday. But Allen's a beast in the making.

Thought this was a great video with Allen. Man never been overseas before.
Good chemistry between these two.

https://youtu.be/mvY_Ff-ZJJM

I was shocked that he fell to us where he did.
The Raiders blew the pooch

He's been balling on a part time snap count really only playing in nickel and certain passing situations.

Dude's gonna be a stud for a long time I think

(10-30-2019, 11:06 AM)Kane Wrote: I was shocked that he fell to us where he did.

He's been balling on a part time snap count really only playing in nickel and certain passing situations.

Confused

I don’t understand how people are saying nick Bosa is the best defensive player ever potentially. I mean, is it even a lock he wins DPOY if Allen keeps it up?

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2019, 03:49 PM by Kane.)

(10-30-2019, 03:25 PM)Dockerill91 Wrote: I don’t understand how people are saying nick Bosa is the best defensive player ever potentially. I mean, is it even a lock he wins DPOY if Allen keeps it up?

Well... according to the nimwits at NFL.com

he gets 23 votes
some other guy got 2
Allen gets none

(10-30-2019, 02:50 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 11:06 AM)Kane Wrote: I was shocked that he fell to us where he did.

Confused

I didn't understand the face... then i realized I got the saying slightly wrong
screwed the pooch

but yall get the point

they [BLEEP] up haha

(10-30-2019, 03:47 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 03:25 PM)Dockerill91 Wrote: I don’t understand how people are saying nick Bosa is the best defensive player ever potentially. I mean, is it even a lock he wins DPOY if Allen keeps it up?

Well... according to the nimwits at NFL.com

he gets 23 votes
some other guy got 2
Allen gets none

(10-30-2019, 02:50 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: Confused

I didn't understand the face... then i realized I got the saying slightly wrong
screwed the pooch

but yall get the point

they [BLEEP] up haha

Yeah, something about blowing pooches and Allen is gonna be awesome.